Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

1/4 of my listings not showing when I go to the "Seller's other items" page?

I have about 40 items listed for sale. I wanted to see how my profile/listings appear to buyers, so I logged out and searched one of my items, then clicked "Sellers other items" to see my item list. However, it only shows 30 of my 40 items (and says ...

Buyer is willing to pay, but wants refund on shipping cost...

Hi all, I sold an item in auction and I use eBay's shipping calculator. Buyer bid for my item, won, then messaged me immediately saying the shipping is too expensive and they will pay half. I respond saying that I used eBay's shipping calculator, but...

How do you file an appeal as a seller???

I had a scam artist buy a pair of practically new boots, then tried to say the were defective and immediately fell apart. I fought it and they won the return. Now the boots they sent me were obviously worn many many times and they decided to scam me ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 33 replies
  • 2 helpful

How to close a buyer's case ?

The buyer open a case when she did not receive her product, two day after she got it but the case still open on the seller"s side because she didn't close the case on eBay, What can I do ? Thank you

SPIKE!!

I was caught off-guard yesterday. So generally at the beginning of this pandemic, my sales dropped on average about 80-90% (I know... yikes right?). About last week, it was holding at a steady 50-60% drop. But last night sales rocketed up to the leve...

Buyer never picked up item after telling UPS to hold for pick up.

The person who bought my item opened their account the day my item was listed. That made me nervous but they paid through Paypal immediately so I shipped the item. They then told UPS to hold the item for pickup but didn't pick it up. Now UPS says the...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Can no longer find a buyer I did business with.

Title tells it all. I am trying to locate a buyer who purchased an item from me about a year ago. I had another one of the same item but was unable to locate it. I told her if I ever found it I would give her a heads up before I listed it. When I do ...

Have multiple buy it now offers for same item, however all seem to be from the same zip code

Have several items in the 250.00 plus dollar range that I have been fielding offers on. All of the offers seem to be from the same zip code in either Bear, DE or Eugene OR. What scams do I need to be watching for or am I being overly paranoid?

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Where did buyer zip code go with offers?

I offer "free" shipping. I remember when getting offers or counter offers from buyers that I could find the buyer's zip code to aid in determining acceptance of an offer. This morning I looked all over in regards to a counter offer from a buyer and c...

Where did it go?

I received an email in my Outlook inbox from PayPal telling me that someone has bought one of my items and paid by PayPal. I looked into my eBay "Sold" page but see no such sold item. The sold item always shows up in my "Sold" page. I looked in my Pa...

no notifications = missed sales

I thought I was supposed to get a notification when i received an offer on items for sale, but i was browsing through my listings and found 3 items with expired offers that i would have accepted if I had gotten a notification. I went back through my ...

SHIPPING TO BUYER IN NEW JERSEY BASED IN SOUTH KOREA

Hello should I be aware of any problems shipping glassware to New Jersey to: > ACI-WORLDWIDE < BUYER BASED IN KOREA. I DON'T SHIP ONLY TO USA. This looks like a way for South Koreans to get items from USA as a work around my preferences. Does any sel...

Sold a game account

Just sold an account i don't play on anymore and my money is on hold an i cant print out a shipping label because i don't have a printer in my house what do i do??? please help me

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors