Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Covid extension question

So now I have a few returns that gave buyers the extended return window of 4/28 and they haven't shipped it back yet. So I'm fuzzy on the details... what do I do now? I'm I still allowed to contact ebay and have them close them out for me? I don't kn...

Buyer claiming the brand new sealed item didn't contain system

Hello, I'm the seller of an expensive brand new sealed item and I'm having a buyer claim they received the item box and instruction manual but not the gaming system and charger that were clearly inside and visible in my Ebay listing photos. I asked f...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 25 replies
  • 0 helpful

Does "Guaranteed Delivery" make a difference in eBay exposure?

I had my listings on Priority Mail with 3 day handling, and only recently noticed eBay tacked on "Guaranteed Delivery" because of it. I used to do Standard/first class and rarely had an issue with buyers being pushy about having an item getting shipp...

The future does not look good.

I don't like being a negative person, but at the same time...I like to be realistic. I have been going to auctions with my dad since I was 5, and that was 23 years ago. I've seen auctions change quite a bit in over 20 years. But nothing has ever chan...

Is hand / bar soap on the no no list?

Found a collectible angel... but it's soap.... trying to figure out if I list it or put it at the bottom of the pile: (yes I will have them redo the pictures just saw how blurry these were and maybe why it didn't sell the first time around, but I was...

Angel soap 1.jpg Angel soap 2.jpg

Allowing Offers in auction and easy pricing... using quick listing

I have hunted through the help topics and not found the answer. The "Change listing preferences" suggested does not exist. Last week I posted a clothing item for a 7 day auction and allowed offered and opted for easy pricing. This week I don't have t...

International Buyer Did Not Receive Full Refund That I Issued

I had an international buyer from a Latin country pay about $80 US for an item including postage. Over a month later they contact me and tell me INR, and tracking shows that to be the case as it never updated past leaving Chicago. Told him to wait a ...

return approval

Ebay approved a return since the 1st of April and I haven't received the Item yet and today is the 30th what should I do.

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sellers Beware

Fraudulent Item Location is driving buyers away. I'm already starting to avoid sellers in CA and NY because of the number of sellers listing US item location and shipping from China.

need advice -offer from buyer who's changed User ID many times and has private FB

Hi, On my selling account (had for 17 plus years) I have an offer on an item from a buyer with private feedback. They have been on Ebay for about 12 years and have changed their user ID 8 times - they are on their 9th ID as of April 23rd. This offer ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 18 replies
  • 0 helpful

EBays guarantee delivery dates and vacation settings.

We had to close our physical shop for a week due to the virus from the 13th till the 20th. At this time I put the store on vacation mode. I know it was working because I checked my listing and I saw the banner that said we were away and items would b...

Appeal your decision,

I would like to appeal your decision about an undelivered item. This customer started complaining early that this item was not received on time and requested a refund. If you check the Tracking # now it is saying it was delivered or picked up April 2...

Hooray, buyers have leveled up their rudeness

Wanted to touch base with the community and see if anyone else is experiencing this as well. Like many eBay sellers i have noted that my listings will be shipped within 3 days. Throughout the years every once in awhile I get a buyer who sends an emai...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors