Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Why can't we give buyers negative or neutral feedback. Especially when they want to rip you off

We the seller's on Ebay should be able to give neutral or negative feedback if they deserve it??? I have 3 people who want to keep the fabric and get a refund That's theft!! I do free returns I pay return postage but they don't want to return item th...

1st partial refund offer declined, how to issue larger partial refund requested by buyer+close case

My first partial refund offer to the buyer was declined. Buyer wants larger partial refund, and to keep the item. How do I issue the larger partial refund, let her keep the item and close the case without seller resolution? I do not see the above as ...

Refunding glitch

For some reason I wasn't able to refund a buyer through the normal route through ebay, so I went directy through Paypal ad refunded the buyer. Now ebay is not recignizing the refund and is asking me to refund the buyer or send the item which is way o...

Why is ebay trying to charge me a listing fee to revise an item?

I just went to change my handling time because of the USPS delays with the wuhan virus. For some reason on 2 items ebay wants to charge me a 35 cent insertion fee when I try to revise the items. These are currently running items & all I am trying to ...

Retractions

I give up. Where do you view the reason someone retracted an offer? I've tried the ways I've seen shown and none of them are helpful. I had someone retract an offer on a fixed item. Where is this history eBay talks about??

N95 Face Masks ( and others ) Are Getting Listed FASTER than I Can Report Them !

@alan@ebay@trinton@ebay Search of N95 Face Masks: https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=n95+mask&_sacat=11905&LH_TitleDesc=0&_sop=10&_dmd=1&_osacat=11905&_odkw=n95+mask&rt=nc Search of Generic Face Masks: https://www.ebay....

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 29 replies
  • 5 helpful

INR for 195 Day old sale

Well, it isn't exactly an INR because they can't be filed passed 90 days. Nor can someone file it in Paypal after 180 days. So I'm good with protection. But this buyer just messages me for the first time saying they didn't receive their item yet... t...

Vendors listing items as located in the USA, but shipping from china

Been noticing a trend lately: vendors in China posting listings to eBay USA, stating the the items ship from various U.S. states to show quick delivery estimates, but in reality, the items ship from China, and are generally very late- sometimes by a ...

Buyer says they didn't receive item

I sold AirPods to someone, did my mailing through eBay, tracking says it was delivered. I got a message saying he has a camera and it wasn't delivered. I encouraged him to contact is Post Office to find out what happened. He says he needs a refund. I...

INR Dispute with CC through PP - Is there PP seller protection

Last week I had a buyer contact me about a package thats showed delivered. I have her the usual about contacting neighbors etc and having the USPS do a GPS track on the delivery. She lives in an apartment in NY and from a google search I can find tha...

Links removed by Ebay

My most recent record auction had all of the links to Media Fire removed. This is where I host my music files so that customers can hear a clip before they bid. I may have missed the correspondence but is it now common practice for Ebay to remove suc...

Resolved! Describing items correctly

I have been noticing lately a lot of sellers do not even describe there items, all they say is '' condition is used'' now how in the world does anyone expect to sell something just saying that, I have been selling on here 22 years and have never said...

User avatar by Scout
  • 21 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Where can we see our offers to prospective buyers?

Ooops. We send an offer to watchers on three items but did not write down the offers. Can we see those in settings anywhere? They were being sold for a friend and I can't tell her the offers I made to prospective buyers. Thanks.

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors