Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

What's up with the multiple Sign in - Login steps?

This started yesterday ... I have to go through multiple Sign in - Log in screens to gain access ... if I try to click the next step too fast it puts me in a repeat loop ... the pics below were 5 steps for just one log in session ... I've had more bu...

A simple "thank you" would have been nice.

A lady bought something from me. A rather inexpensive item that she paid $14 for plus $4 shipping. The item was shipped the very next day via First Class Mail with tracking. About 5 or 6 days later, right after the expected delivery date, she opens a...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 18 replies
  • 0 helpful

holiday weekend

I have a poor sell-through so far on auctions ending tonight. I will have to decide if any are worth relisting. Are people resuming travel and/or outdoor recreation this weekend and not sitting around to bid on ebay auctions?

User avatar by Guide
  • 24 replies
  • 1 helpful

Getting unsolicited offers from sellers

Hi all,Been selling on Ebay for many years and I have a question I hope someone can answer. When I try to determine a fair price for an item I will look at other like items for sale on Ebay. Not long after that I will get a handful of "offers" from s...

Question about selling and printing shipping labels

So my sales are starting to pick up and I am confused about one thing. I sold some items late last Friday night and was not able to ship them out. The post offices don't open back up until Tuesday. However, I printed the shipping labels so I could ge...

Determining Price Gouging

Who is determining what amount an item is selling for is price gouging? And who determines the products that are essential? I've just had kids multi vitamins listings, elderberry, and vitamin C listings taken down due to a price gouging policy? I've ...

Buyer Files PP Case- Claims Double Payments on Single Purchases

Is anyone else having this problem? Buyer filed two cases against me on PayPal today- both state that "The buyer reported that their PayPal order was paid for using a different method." Two separate orders- one paid on 5/5/2020 and 5/8/2020 (both shi...

N95 masks why are they allowed?

Ebay sends out a note there no longer allowed due to the pandemic. Yet there ther are. All are violating this policy. They are also violating the price gouging policy. Yet there they are in all there glory! Come on Ebay step up for once and ban these...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Israeli buyer not allowed to pay?

 Hi everyone, this was the message my buyer got when she went to checkout. I sent her another invoice and she got the same message again. So she changed the address to a us destination and I’m nervous about that. However it is still not letting her p...

0D2CD0E4-B423-4BD4-B5B3-9E170871326F.jpeg

Miscalculated Service Metric: Item not as described returns and additonal 5% Final Value Fee

Right in the middle of a pandemic, I get a note from ebay telling me that I have a "very high" rate of "Item not as described returns" and that I will be assessed an additional 5% final value fee. I went and downloaded my report and noted that two of...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 2 helpful

I was put on restriction for price gouging. The item i was selling was Rite Aid Sinus relief. I lo

I was put on restriction for price gouging. The item I was selling was Rite Aid sinus relief. I looked this up on ebay before I listed it. The item is still on there for 11.00 I listed mine for 7. I do not understand this and can not get a message to...

eBay removed my purple heart medal

I am wondering why eBay removed my purple heart medal if I see many on there listed. Now, after the fact I know it is not allowed. Still my question why are there many listed and in the sold section as well. One sold recently for 1600.00. Thanks for ...

How can I suspend Unpaid Item Assistant for one listing?

Over in my selling account I have a buyer who wants to bid on a couple more items related to the one he bought and combine shipping on all 3 - only the 2 auctions dont end until middle of next week on the same day the UPI would close on his first one...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors