Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

EBAY DECIDED I WAS GOING TO DO GLOBAL SHIPPING PROGRAM WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE I NEED HELP AND MAD!!!!

So like others, i was put into GSP without my knowledge, now, i have a shipment when i wasn't even doing international, i do my own and had stopped doing it until items are actually going to be delivered. I was going to cancel it, but after speaking ...

Refund Questions

Hello, I have been having issues with a buyer who gave the wrong address for their package, and has been insisting on a full refund for everything, including shipping. I agreed to refund them the cost of the item as long as it was returned to me. The...

Connect. Empower. Community. announcement ....

In the announcement eBay states " ... Working with teams across the business and with partners like American Express through the Stand for Small initiative, we will continue to invest in this important program to help meet the evolving needs of small...

Fraud orders on my store

This past weekend I had several - like 90, fraudulent orders placed on my eBay store. They basically bought all of my lowest priced items, and all of the orders were to be shipped to the same address in Doral Florida or Miami Florida. The address and...

VeRo removed my listings

Hello, I'm a new seller. I just had 3 listings removed by VeRo policy on eBay. If I remember correctly, this is copyright name/logo that can't be included unless I'm authorized reseller? (please correct me, If I am wrong). I'm okay with removed listi...

traffic graphics organic/ promoted

Hello,on traffic graphics, I have impressions and page views that are composed of organic and promoted , well, all my items are promoted, normally the percentage of organic should be zero in impressions and in page views, but it is not zero... and I ...

Scam alert - Random User claiming to Be Winner asks for Different Shipping Address

So i just had a user, lija_5271, send me a note saying they are self isolating and I had to send the item to a different address. What really threw me off is that they added the address as a picture instead of typing it. So instead of just saying, ok...

Remove listing from EBAy if I sell at my retail storefront

So I am considering getting into a retail space and also sell on EBAY. Is there a way using something created by EBAY or a 3rd party program to use in the store so that if something sells in the retail space it will remove it from the EBAY store too?...

Resolved! How do I leave feedback after a dispute resolution.

I sold an item and the buyer didn't pay or answer any of my emails. I sent the listing through to the dispute resolution. When I went to leave feedback for this buyer I got this message, "It looks like you already left feedback or you waited longer t...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Sold item not sold.

Hello, got a weird situation here. I had an auction and 1 bid. Now auction has ended. How it can be item not sold??

New Seller Help Chat - waste of time!

Wow, what I wouldn't give to be able to actually speak with an eBay employee right now. Wasted about a half hour on the Chat while being bounced from chatter to chatter in different departments, then given a non-working link to some site at eBay in t...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Action Required: (my name,but might as well be sucker) please register for managed payments

Latest email from the boss man ebay. Aren't there Federal financial laws that prohibit these kind of moves by a business? I guess we are going to be forced into managed payments one way or the other. I wish the FTC would crawl up ebay's you know what...

New Seller - Is this a scam????

Good morning everyone! New seller here. I was ecstatic when I sold my very first item, however there are some red flags and needed confirmation. Buyer made me an offer a few dollars above my asking price. They asked me for my email so as to send paym...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 9 replies
  • 1 helpful

is ebay doing anything for sellers with packages stuck in international shipping

i probably know the answer to this already, but i might as well ask.... is ebay doing anything for sellers that have international packages stuck in holding right now? ive got probably $5000 worth of packages hung up in shipping, sitting in a usps wa...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors