Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Homepage is Down

Hello everyone, We wanted to let you all know that we are aware the eBay homepage is currently down and we are actively working to resolve this. Thank you

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! When Buyer hopes they've gotten something of HIGH value because they didn't read DETAILS

I sold an icon for $50. I knew something was odd when the buyer contacted me 5 times in the 24 hrs after he paid, asking me if I'd sent it yet and whether I was going to send it.I spent several weeks trying to find out the language inscribed on the f...

So, how does case end when buyer opens after you've refunded them 50%?

As the title said- buyer purchased, ruined the product rendering it unresell-able (after market vehicle part) after opening a 'does not fit' return. I was fine with buyer stating 'does not fit' (although 11 years and 500+ sales says otherwise) so I r...

Question about selling after July

If I can't get signed up for managed payments by July, will I just no longer be able to create new listings or will all my listings be removed? I'm wondering if my current listings will be permitted to stay in my store and be purchased?

Making offers and wanting you to text them

I just started selling on ebay again after being gone for many years. Things have changed. I have been getting offers made and they want me to text them to answer a question. Seems suspicious. Same wording but different account and phone number. Is t...

Today's sourcing adventure...

I don't often find an auction that I really, really want, but a few days ago I did. It was ending today in the afternoon. I was feeling all sorts of anticipation which increased the closer it was to the auction ending. I reviewed the listing 3 hours ...

I'm on vacation in Aug. Is there a way to tell buyers?

I have several "BUY IT NOW" items listed. I will be away for a week in early August. Is there some way to let potential buyers know so I am not getting people asking where their item is?In other words, is there some way to add[without going through e...

Not so good feeback?

I've been a seller since 08, but as of recently , I've upped my items to sell .So I've noticed customers who are unhappy with an item that's either broken from shipping or slightly damaged as one person stated, what I don't understand is before allow...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

I was told by ebay agents they put in a request for invoice deferments and would be notified

Fist one was two weeks ago after i refused a refund that was several days beyond my 30 day policy. When i refused based on policy, ebay basically forced me to refund her while my sales dropped off significantly. I was told then the by the agent they ...

Buyer wore flip flops for almost a month, then left neg that they were rotten

Delivered brand new with tag flip flops on 6/23, no issues. Then, after almost a month of wearing, on 7/14 I got a negative that they were "apparently rotten and came apart".Obviously, this is the buyer`s issue (he also left another bad feedback to a...

ebay Shipping Supplies Coupon-Padded Envelopes Not Offered

Only the smallest of the 3 sizes of padded envelopes are offered in the ebay Shipping Supplies store, with the smallest on pre-order. There is no information on whether or not the two larger sizes--they are simply not in the store. Does anyone know t...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay seller fees on returned item

I’m having a problem i was charged a final value fee on a returned item and I can’t get a hold of anyone there customer service sucks so bad

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Goodbye ebay !

I wish you could have played more fairly with those that made you !!! But instead you threw us under the bus !

Resolved! Sellers saying their located in the USA, but they are not.

Sellers saying their located in the USA, and give you a shipment date that would be on a us timeline, but the product arrives on a timeline with an item shipped out of China, and when you have to return it, your dealing with a company out of China, t...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors