Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! Buyer left positive feedback then week later wanted to return item

Buyer bought an iPhone left me positive feedback and then a week later wanted to return the item as he no longer needed and his excuse was he bought as a gift for someone but that person already has it. What can I do and who’s favour will this go in ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 15 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Starter Store Fees and The masses Goodbye Communist Bay

Capitalism at its worst for all the Sheeples who will be wondering why they are not making as much profits as they did before. That is because you are now paying out over 45% on every dollar.That is just the first part, calculate in the listing labor...

Listing on a 2nd site and fees

From the .ca site If you're a private seller, you'll only receive zero insertion fee listings in the country of your registered address. For example, if you have a registered address in Canada, you'll only receive zero insertion fee listings on the C...

Resolved! How do i get a negative feedback removed during covid?

Hello I recently had a troubling customer who purchased a car side skirt extension and claim it was too short. She filed a claim saying it doesnt fit and provided a very poor picture. she wanted a shipping label and a full refund, oddly the case didn...

Buying a phone from ebay

Hi there! just need some advice on buying a phone from ebay. Its my first time buying a second hand phone from ebay, i just need some tips on what to watch out for. For example im in talks on buying a second hand iphone. I have asked the seller for p...

"Item (shipping) Overdue" message...2 minutes after receiving INR case from buyer

The weirdest thing just happened... I received an INR case (for a package that was shipped 5 days ago). I calmly and politely uploaded tracking (from the ebay "view order details" page) and told the buyer delays are common, but 5 days is not somethin...

High seller fees

Is anyone else having issues with the new high seller fees? Or is it just me?

No paypal rewards

Last month i made $1040 in PayPal rewards now with Managed payments i get nothing, how is that saving on fees.

Same day shipping? What is going on here?

Ebay seems to be making a promise to our buyers that we are supposed to ship same day for all of our items. We do not usually ship same day but on some occasions we have, maybe 10% of the time. We have a 3 business day handling time specified for ALL...

20200520_172025.jpg 20200520_172047b.jpg

Resolved! How do I block a buyer?

A buyer made me a $1.00 offer on an item with a real creepy message. How do I block this person?

Q2 Sales Tax

So it's time for me to pay Q2 sales tax but I have no clue how to figure it out any more. It used to be much nicer when I had payments through Paypal and I was able to use GoDaddy Bookeeping to see all the sales tax I need to pay. Now with managed pa...

Issues with the Dallas facility?!?

Twice this week I have gotten two labels returned to me, cut from their boxes, stating that the contents were missing and I need to file a missing mail form. Now I have a third tracking number giving the same “in transit but arriving late” message th...

Resolved! How do I cancel/refund a banned ebay item that i i sold inadvertantly with no malice intent?

I had no idea that I was selling a banned items, until I tried to relist and update the Items description on my laptop, the browser E bay app notified me I could not relist the item. When I originally listed the items I did so on my iPhone E bay app ...

tracking shows no update for more than 7 days

Hi I am wondering if anyone know if ebay has updated their policy for item not received cases? The policy indicates that if the tracking is not showing any update for more than 7 days, the buyer can request a refund since Ebay is considering the pack...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors