Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Selling from Greece to Greece preferably

Hello, I am new to ebay and would like to know about shipping costs and ways of shipping.Can ebay undertake the shipping with some cost?If yes, how does this take place? Moreover, do i have to set up a company to sell items to ebay? Thanks in advance...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Where do I find the seller hub?

I am trying to find out the breakdown of fees on my sold item, I cannot find the seller hub, I used to be able to see them on my invoice page.

When to ship an item

I just sold something on eBay and I’m wondering when do I ship it because it says “payment initiated” so does that mean it’s ready to be shipped?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Dispute - Money withheld by ebay

I sold a $3000 book to Italy.After the customer received it, he asked PayPal to put a hold on the money, as he wanted to check if it was stolen anywhere.Even though everything was written in Italian, I responded to it after getting in email communica...

Not received payment to the PayPal Account.

I sold an item to the buyer. After two days he told me he has paid the payment through Paypal. He proved me it by sending a screenshot also. But I didn't received any payment yet. He have paid the money two days ago. What I have to do? That item is n...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling

Why are people in different countries aloud to see my items, when it’s for local pick up only???

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

About good seller

Do you know any any top quality rated sellers you know who sell stickers, posters, home decorations, statue and travel accessories? Can you tell me if there are any such sellers? Ideal if available in bulk Have a nice day and stay safe...!!!

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 11 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! Oddities with preview of listing

I'm setting up a listing - haven't done this in a while - and encountering some difficulty with the preview. In the shipping section I select USPS Retail Ground and click on the option that shows the range I would pay and "buyer gets free shipping." ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

EU seller VAT collected twice by Ebay?

I'm located in EU, Estonia.Some time ago to my Ebay seller Invoice appeared additional VAT +20%.That is: Ebay fees + VAT 20% Searching for info, I found that Ebay fees in Europe include VAT tax.According to this Ebay is collecting VAT twice. Anyone i...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

If I give a buyer a partial refund, can he then claim SNAD and get a total refund?

I sold a bundle of items and the buyer is saying that one of them is defective. He wants a partial refund of $5 which I am willing to give him although I don't believe his story about the defective item. But can he then claim that the whole bundle is...

Multi Variations Listing question-total quantities

I was wondering if anyone can help me. Is there a way to make multiple variation listings with the quantity being for all variations, not for each one separately? I know on other selling sites there is such an option but I'm not finding it here.Meani...

Can't view my other items and buyers can't either

I just spent several hours listing a bunch of stuff . Sent the link to one item to a few friends and told them they can 'view other items' to see my other stuff for sale. They said they couldn't, so I clicked on 'see other items' on both my phone and...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors