Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Seller

Can’t sell certain Dr. Seuss books on Ebay because the books hurt feelings but You sure can find on Ebay plenty of listed items/pictures of naked women for sale on Ebay!!! Sure makes sense to me!?!?!!

Upc

How can i get a upc code  for this

IMG_20210303_191742.jpg

Banning Dr. Seuss?

Just read that Ebay is banning sale of Dr. Seuss books yet at the same time Ebay permits sale of Adolf Hitler's "Mein Kampf". Cancel Culture is alive and well with Ebay trying to politically win favor with the **bleep** policy. I am signing off and w...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 14 replies
  • 5 helpful

Dr Seuss & Adolph Hitler

How dare Ebay be so politically correct to ban selling Dr Seuss, yet gallantly sellHitlers book Mein Kampf, the unibombers manifesto among other books. This will most probably cause me not to use your site.

invoice

Hi, I made a one-off sale and paid the invoice in full, but appear to be invoiced again for the March period when I do not have anything to sell. I do not intend to become a seller, I'm wondering did I set it up incorrectly? Many thanks

Book banning

I am disgusted by the Dr. Suess organization and by eBay. Are you going to ban Ray Bradbury's "Farenheit 451"? The one about burning books. I am considering dropping my association with eBay as a seller. This cancel culture is limiting my resources f...

Resolved! Do I have to use the soecified shipping service?

New seller here. When making my listing i left the shipping service as the recommended USPS Priority Mail. Being a new seller I didn't really adjust or change anything beyond what Ebay recommended I do. Do I have to use USPS Priority Mail or could I ...

Getting paid for items sold

Does anyone feel that the new way of getting paid by eBay is unacceptable? Since Paypal is gone a seller has to wait at least 48 hours to see the money in their bank account. This certainly slows down the shipping process. When I saw the money in my ...

eBay Is Now Involved In Modern Day Book Burning

To eBay & Anyone Else Reading, eBay is banning six titles of Dr. Seuss books because it is caving to political pressure (or supports it outright) over the content of books that a tiny minority claim promotes "white supremacy", "racism," etc. The fact...

Dr. Seuss

You stress that we "The Seller" are "Partners" with eBay.You have no right on our behalf to disenfranchise half the country ( half of "Our" customers) in the name of Social Justice - Cancel Culture - Marxist - Book Burning-- Feel good Political motiv...

Dr Suess Books

Very sad to see this Orwellian 'book burning' What's next ? I will choose to avoid E Bay whenever i have a choice!!!!!

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 4 replies
  • 3 helpful

Can't Sell Dr. Seuss but you can sell the Anarchist Cookbook.

On what planet does this make any sense? I'm cancelling the woke marxist cancel culture with where I choose to spend my money. 90% of the country isn't down with this **bleep** and they will let you know when they take their money elsewhere. Anyone w...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors