Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Understanding 'used' term

One of buyers wants to get return because his item was turn on. I selling a tablet, which is in perfect condition and seriously never been used. I'm selling it because box are damage, items inside missing....etc. Of course I add option 'open - never ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

coins

I would like to know what gives Ebay the right to say what is real and what is not real?The other day I had put coins on to sell and Ebay took them off saying a policy issue that they don't allow fake coins to sell on Ebay. They were old coins that I...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller fees

I sold an item for 80 dollars. eBay charged me 9.62 in seller fees. Today I see another charge for 22.04. Why, I haven’t sold anything else?

Sold item

Someone bought an item I posted but for some reason when he tries to pay it doesn’t let him

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Does ebay fully take care of sales tax?

I'm still kind of confused how ebay handles tax. Most of my sales have sales tax on them even though they are all out of state. I notice that the seller is charged but it doesn't appear the tax goes into my bank account (is that right?) If that's tru...

Resolved! Seller wants to cancel after I've won the item !

Hi there, I recently won a Leeds festival ticket for a low price. Before I was going to send the payment I messaged the seller expressing my concerns regarding the item being legit. The seller replied saying it is legit but she's going to cancel the ...

Buyer got hacked, filed payment dispute

So my buyer got hacked and told me after the package was shipped out. He says the shipping address is incorrect. The package is going to a freight forwarder. I told him to change his PW immediately and contact ebay since I don't have the authority to...

What's up with Watchers being in sequence??

So, I thought that when all my watched items went to zero it was a fluke. Then, I scroll through all my listing to find that approximately the first 175 show "0" and the next few "1" and then a few"2" then a few 3's etc. Seems that it has to be more ...

Disgusted with eBay after 22 years!

New page design is pathetic! The Classic View was so compact and easy to use. NOW, no option to use Classic. I’ve left feedback hundreds of times. Doesn’t do a bit of good!Waste of time. Had someone pop a negative on me, without letting me know they ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 6 helpful

Ebay email notice: Suspicious buyer for item

I JUST got a notice from ebay that they cancelled a purchase for an item I haven't had listed in several weeks. The reason for the cancellation was a 'suspicious buyer no longer registered with ebay' tried to purchase it. Curious if anyone else got a...

Resolved! unreasonable student account restriction

Ebay suddently make account restriction to my account without reasons. I send many of identities like 2 versions of passport, power bill and e.t.c. but restriction persist forenow. Ebay under threat of account restriction requires proof of Purchase/M...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors