Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! Sellers, please tell me the truth, am I being too picky ?????

I am looking for a specific hair dryer. This one is used. This is in the description: Condition: Pre-owned, see photos. May be a few hairs in the brush but mostly clean ------------------- I mean why not pick out the 'few hairs' before selling it ???...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 17 replies
  • 1 helpful

sell limit error

Hello I have never made a sale, I want to add a product, it gives an error sell limit error

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Blocked User Used 2x Alternative Accounts To Make 2x Purchases In Order To Get Even...

I purchased an item on 2/18 & the seller cancelled without any communication several days later on on 2/23 using the "I'm out of stock or the item is damaged" reason. I immediately checked the listing and the item was showing it was still in stock wi...

PribylChat.jpg

feedback

I sold an item, my choice was, your item sold send invoice. I sent invoice and within 24 hours the buyer, from India, left me a negative. I contacted him and that person said to me that I sent the invoice to his US address and not his India address. ...

Buyer paid but not collected!

Hi, I sold a guitar about 8 days ago. The buyer accepted a counter offer I made, then took 4 days to pay. They paid via PayPal. I messaged to ask when they wanted to collect but nothing. I left it a couple of days and messaged again, nothing. I have ...

Problems relisting in bulk

Every time I go to "Overview" and select then confirm all unsold items to be relisted, it just takes me to my Watch list, without relisting the items! I am baffled as I have never had issues like this before with eBay. Can anyone advise or have exper...

PayPal vs. Managed Payments

What was the difference again? PayPal: Item sells, all proceeds went into your PayPal account. Managed Payments: What goes into your linked bank account? All proceeds except ... something?

User avatar by Superstar
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Selling limit of 5.... are there exceptions?

So I did a little research it looks like eBay doesn’t want new sellers to get overwhelmed by having too many listings, so I was wondering does anyone know if being a licensed business owner and being able to show them My EIN or tax return stuff to ve...

Where did the fees go in Managed Payments???

Got a sale tonight, went to Orders page, recorded the info needed there into my excel sales document, went to "Payments" > "All Transactions" clicked on the sale for the fees breakdown.. and... the page is blank. WTH ebay!

IMG_1331.jpg

Seller Recourse against (Closed) Payment Dispute Case

Hi, long-time eBay seller here (since '01), not a high-volume seller, and this post is regarding my first payment dispute. I recently sold a used (near mint) iPhone5S (item# 333900376276) that was accurately described, and I double-checked with Veriz...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 25 replies
  • 1 helpful

Market Research is why they took away Classic My eBay? HUH???

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Weekly-Chat-with-eBay-Staff/Community-Chat-March-31-1-00-pm-PT-General-Topics/m-p/31749834#M26320It is the answer to my post by Brittanie@ebay. I would love to see that "Market Research" that told eBay to take away Class...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 2 replies
  • 4 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors