Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Unified Listing Experience - Image Clean Up Tool

I know plenty of people have already expressed their dislike for the way the new listing experience requires so many extra clicks, so I won't beat that dead horse. Instead I'll focus on pictures (pun fully intended). We all know just how important pi...

picture2.jpg picture3.jpg picture4.jpg picture6.jpg

Error Sending Invoices to Canada

Hi All, I am continually getting an error with orders to Canada that have multiple items. Below is a shot of the invoice page. This is the 5th time this has happened. I thought it must be a bug that would be fixed but then a week later it popped up a...

arsenalcomics_0-1617028544496.png

item watchers

Why aren't the number of watchers visible on my listings as they are on other sellers'?

How to put items on vacation

I do not have a store.I am going on vacation and need to put my items on "hold". I have a 1 day handling, and will not be able to honor that while I am not home.How, as a non store seller, put my items on hold?Thanks

new format

My buyers are not seeing that they have won auctions. Generally people pay pretty quickly. But many of my sales are sitting there unpaid despite having sent my own invoices twice. This keeps happening and they are telling me they didn't see that they...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Reminder You can cancel starter store with no fees

Just a reminder to my fellow small sellers for whom a starter store was sufficient that there are now few advantages to a starter store as Ebay, in its infinite wisdom, now allows the same number of free listings for those without a store as those wi...

Major drop-off in feedback received?

I’ve noticed in my latest round of selling that I’m receiving significantly less feedback than years in the past, even for relatively high-dollar items in great condition or listings where I absorb a significant portion of the shipping cost. My deliv...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 22 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! Buyer requesting bigger refund

I have a buyer returning an item that, unfortunately, I didn't realize had an issue because I've never taken it out of the box. It was an honest mistake, lesson learned. I'll take the hit, no sweat, and I approved the return and paid for return shipp...

Resolved! Sellers, please tell me the truth, am I being too picky ?????

I am looking for a specific hair dryer. This one is used. This is in the description: Condition: Pre-owned, see photos. May be a few hairs in the brush but mostly clean ------------------- I mean why not pick out the 'few hairs' before selling it ???...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 17 replies
  • 1 helpful

sell limit error

Hello I have never made a sale, I want to add a product, it gives an error sell limit error

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors