Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Another fee that eBay has Started

PLEASE READ EVERY BODYI have just discovered that eBay has added a NEW FEE on our sales called MANAGED PAYMENTS. Here is how it goes "You posted a regular penny for $0.99 cents." Now eBay will take $.30 cents of every sale. So NOW your $0.99 cent sal...

Selling

Where do you put your bank info when selling so buyer can pay?

Auction item eligible for relist credit - GONE???

The drop down in ended auction listings used to have a tab "Eligible for relist credit". When I went to relist today, I noticed that tab is now gone. Anyone know any way to access this information? Thanks

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Save to inventory

Hi---I was looking at my ended listings and it had an option "save to inventory". I thought I might put Christmas items in inventory. Do you have to have a store to save to inventory ? I do not have a store. I tried to save some items to inventory, b...

How do i add extra insurance on a large priced item?

I bought something that is already on ebay for over a thousand dollars. I havent listed my item yet that is the going price for it so far. When sell stuff on ebay i do not see the additional shipping options like extra insurance. Did they move the op...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to refund shipping

Hi, I'm having troubles figuring out how to refund shipping to a buyer. I canceled the order, then refunded the amount paid, not knowing that the shipping wasn't included in that amount. I did a 20 minute chat then an hour phone call with ebay and th...

Resolved! Slow payment

How long do sellers wait before opening a case for non payment? Perhaps I expect everyone to be like me and pay right away.

Item "undeliverable as addressed" to buyer - how to proceed?

I shipped an item to a buyer and the item was listed as "Undeliverable" and the status shows the item being returned to me. I reached out to the buyer to inquire and they apologized and it looks like they left the PO box out of their address on paypa...

EBAY FEES!

So the ones that take selling on ebay seriously. Are we going to start raising our Buy It Now prices, since the fees are going up? Are you not tired of basically giving away your product? Lets Stop trying to make pennies and start raising our prices.

Managed Payments a step backwards

Not liking the new payment system. A big chunk now taken from sold listings and money not available instantly any more.As a small time seller it worked to post several items out at a time but not now as we are expected to front postage charges.Seems ...

Counterfeit?

My account keeps getting suspended for selling "counterfeit" items that are NOT counterfeit. Does/Has any other sellers struggled with this issue and what options do we as the seller have? I have been in contact with customer service over this now mo...

use Categories

Should sales be done in a single category? Can't use multiple categories?

CLASSIC VEIW FOR ALL SELLING

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO GET THE CLASSIC VEIW BACK??? THIS NEW ONE IS JUST STUPID & USELESS!!! PLEASE HELP ME FIND IT!!! THANK-YOU.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors