Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

SELLER PAGE CHANGES

PLEASE CHANGE IT BACK !!! THIS CHANGE IS VERY BAD. I HAVE THOUSANDS OF ITEMS FOR SALE & I CANT VIEW THEM THE WAY I AM USED TO. HORRIBLE DESIGN. WHOEVER MADE THESE CHANGES, PLEASE FIRE THEM!!! PLEASE CHANGE IT BACK A.S.A.P. BEFORE I SELL SOMETHING AND...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 6 helpful

Cannot resume draft to active auction

After 4 days/calls to ebay my problem is still not fixed. I do not understand!What is the problem? I cannot post for auction any of the items in my ‘Drafts’ list! Not any! When I hit ‘Resume draft’ I repeatedly get the message ‘Something is wrong; tr...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Variations

Anyone else having problems with variations right now? My numbers are all off, it is duplicating quantities after I went in to do a true up. I went to try and update and delete and variations I no longer had and it is just hanging on me. I already so...

New changes get Thumbs down!

I have to go with all the others complaining about the changes, I'm sure they didn't take a pole of us out here using the tools! I like the old, smaller many multiple listing/ sold pages, could process more info with less cursor involvement. Plus, on...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 3 helpful

Spell Check

Attention eBay IT department:Every single resale selling site has a spell check!Every single social site has a spell check!Every single site that requires users to fill in blanks has a spell check.In fact, Every single site that requires any typing h...

Classic View Defeat

Well, the jig is up.Ebay wins.Classic View is no more.My 5 minutes of fame (hopefully not fortune) have come to an end.Thank you for all the praise and flattery! I fiddled with the links out of my own frustrations and was more than happy to share wit...

Change from PayPal

I don’t this think this change will be good. I’m not concerned with the changes in fees. It comes out one way or another. But it will take longer for the funds to get to my bank for me to use. With PayPal, I would at least have them instantly for me ...

CLASSIC View Links To Bookmark

All of these classic view links should work. I'm no coder but I played with the HTML a little out of despair. They need to be bookmarked & accessed through your browser's bookmarks (for however long they will work) Classic View Active Sellinghttps://...

Seller now charged for ending auction early+

I see where I was now charged $7.43 for ending my auction for $34.99 . I made a mistake in the listing. This is totally unfair to sellers. Why aren't buyers charged for not paying. I have had 4 no pays in the last two weeks.

Relisting auction listings.

Does anyone know how to relist auction items as a group?? I see where I can relist auction items as fixed price items, but it looks like I have to relist auction items separately if I want to relist them as auction items. Hope this makes sense. Thank...

Resolved! Support for sellers

I have been selling and buying on Ebay since 2005 and overall most sellers and buyers are amazing. There are always few bad apples as we all know. As a buyer, I have been respectful and left positive feedback when I am satisfied, when I have a proble...

Resolved! Sold item buyer wants local pickup & can't pay in cash

Sold my iMac, buyer lives 3 hours away and wanted to do a local pickup to skip shipping costs. Wanted to cancel but also just want this PC sold. After reading countless comments on the eBay forums reiterating to make sure the buyer payes cash due to ...

• 30 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors