Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Listings

All right what di e-bay screw up now? I sell mostly books from my store and suddenly when trying to list a book the listing start page will no longer recognize ISBN numbers. I've checked books already listed by ISBN numbers and they are no longer rec...

What in heck does this mean?

I tried to reply to a post and got this message... Correct the highlighted errors and try again.Post flooding detected (community received posts of a unique message more than 1 times within 3,600 seconds)

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Where did all my Selling items go?

Every item listed is missing....WHAT the fudgeAll of my "buy it now items" for sale have vanished says I have No items for sale.All have disappeared. What the what???

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 helpful

Leave Blanked-Out Item Specifics Be......

I wish I was a seller with thousands of listings that I could just walk away from after eBay wiped out their item specifics. Just list in another unaffected category and leave eBay with what they did to the others.How many thousands if not millions o...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

Opening a Case for Nonpayment

Hi. I want to open a case for an item that has not been paid for. However, I am only able to cancel the transaction. Is opening a case no longer an option? I have found that this does sometimes lead to payment so I want to try this before cancelling....

Seller Hub ... AKA ... the long way to Grandma's house

The fastest way from point A to Point B is a straight line ... Taking the long way some may like , kind of like the scenic route ... Comparing the Seller Hub to the Classic sellers page ... I think many that think .... get over it .... they are so us...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 36 replies
  • 9 helpful

Final fees

If I sell a piece of jewelry for $2,500 what will I end up with at the end?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 23 replies
  • 0 helpful

ebay bidders with no hyperlink for their username

Hi, I am new to ebay selling and have a question that I have been unable to find an answer to or a solution for my issue. I have a variety of items listed on ebay one particular item is a vintage book that I have listed for a more than $200.00 at auc...

LOST ITEM

I sold an item to BIGSAPP so me time ago and he says it has been stuck in Memphis TN for 10 days .I am at a loss of what to do as I do not understand how to use the changes that eBay made some days ago.

File Exchange Upload Failure - Abandoned Job

Hello - I'm performing my first bulk listing by uploading a CSV to the file exchange in the Sports Cards category. Can you take a look at ref # 1250945638 and let me know what is incorrect? I have ensured all column headers with an asterisk* have dat...

Stop Ebay from Auto Filling Clothing Descriptions

I sell clothing and ebay fills in descriptions that have nothing to do with what I am selling. For instance if the color is blue, ebay associates it with the cartoon character Blues Clues. If I put lace trim, they make the fabric lace. Is there a way...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors