Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

registere manage payments

Hello, I wanted to link my account to payoneer but my ebay account was business , I switched it to individual to avoid the complications with payoneer to be match , but when I tried with payoneer again they still indicate that my account is a busines...

limit

During the Corona crisis, I closed my store and went to your platform to sell my products, so I submit your request for this to increase the selling limit, please and accept me with the highest respect and appreciation and thank you for your tremendo...

New listing

I just listed something and I didn't write down what they charged me for the fee. How do I find out what they charge me and how long does it take for a listing to be put up I just did it it was supposed to start today?

Why Am I Charged a 14% Selling Fee, Even With Past Great Reviews?

I have not sold anything on ebay for awhile but I just listed something and recently sold it, but was charged an exorbitant 14% fee. The buyer has not yet received the item. All of my past reviews are excellent. I just looked them up again. I will no...

Easy Pricing

Can anyone get easy pricing to work please? 

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

nasty messages from buyer

someone had bought a card from me but didnt pay and EBay automatically cancelled order . Now he keep messaging me nasty messages . I tried blocking but messages keep coming through what should i do to stop this?

Resolved! Accuracy of this website

Who is responsible for cleaning up this website? Things are ever changing on eBay and the accuracy of some of these posts are no longer applicable. eBay contact and support is not very good because they really don't want to talk to anybody. Finding a...

Cassidy INFORM Amendment

The US Senate is looking at new legislation that would require eBay and all other online seller sites to verify and display seller contact info on listing pages. Including name, address, phone number and email address. Your privacy will be gone. Anot...

All orders gone from Seller Central

Noticed big problem,all orders from Seller Central is gone...0 orders in All orders/Paid and shipped/Awaiting payment Now there are 0 orders.Somebody have this issue also?

Снимок экрана 2021-05-28 в 10.26.07.png

One dollar offers

Why don't I just mail it to them for free??? LOL! Who really expects those would be accepted? Good luck to us all.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors