Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Waiting for Money

I recently sold a relatively expensive item and have shipped it today (8th June) but it says the payment is estimated to be available to me on the 7th of July. Won’t I receive the payment when the item is delivered?

Pokemon Card listing tool

I am thankful for the new collectible card listing tool. I have a "wish" or suggestion for the listing team. I have acquired a lot of Pokemon cards, but know nothing about them. I can't imagine that it is cost effective to list every card separately ...

PayPal problems

Hi everyone, None of the payments people made today showed up in PayPal. One that was done early in the night went through as well as all those from Sunday. But none that was done today showed up in the account. Anybody else having this issue? Thanks...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Less views

Why do some of my listings stop having views when I re-list them?

Where have all my images gone?

HELP!No matter which browser I use it seems all my images for products, and seller logos are not displaying: https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/showermaster Why has this happened and is there a solution? Thanks

Remember when ebay would give you coupons?

So I just was on that site called Amazon and ordered some supply restocks - about 1 min later I got email from amazon who gave me $10 coupon for spending with small business on the platform to use on prime day (coming up)... remember in the past ebay...

The Good. The Bad, The Fugly.....

We have an "I'm Outta Here" Thread. Clearly, many are staying. Tell us your Selling Story.....has to be some great reasons you decided to Sell here, but also why you've stayed. And why you specialize in what you do. We have many seasoned Experts on h...

Final invoice Final 2 weeks

I got my notice to register for MP by June 15 or all listings come down. I couldn't care less. It will my final invoice. Going to sell where there are no fees. In the last 31 days, sales dropped by 58%. Compared to this time last year, I'm down over ...

Suspended account

Ebay Technical Department doesn't react to MULTIPLE reports concerning problems with my account. When I try to activate Ebay Managed Payments I get a message "Something went wrong. Try again later". My account is suspended and Ebay will remove all my...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling

How can I start selling on eBay 

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

i am below standard

I think Ebay is run by AI only, I am below standard because I do not add item specifics? does it matter the size and color of an electronic control board? My title is very specific aiming buyer that know what they are buying, not for people that are ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors