Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Was this a scam?

I have a listing for a Hammond organ and a buyer had me contact him by giving me his phone number (just found out that's a no-no). We settled on the price and then he says he is emailing (asked for my email) me an echeck to be deposited by my mobile ...

Suspected fraud - no customer sertvice help

I had an order for an item but received a massage asking me to ship to a different location, which I come to find out is a warehouse for a shipping company. Of course I cancelled the order because I am sure it was a fraudulent order. However...ebay c...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 19 replies
  • 4 helpful

question about item specifics

I have been working on my item specifics but keep running into an issue and want to see how other sellers are dealing with this. This is about books. I have many groupings of 2+ books by the same author listed. Some groupings contain as many as 8 boo...

advanced search

Anyone having problems currently with advanced search?

• 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

Rabbit, Rabbit, Rabbit fail

Well...a start of the month with more glitches and search errors. I tried but my "Rabbit, Rabbit Rabbit" upon waking this morning was a failure. Was worth a try I guess. LOL

Update Account Details

Hello:Ebay keep asking me to 'Updating Account Details'. I am tired of updating the same details again and again. and it still has not transferred by funds. When I click to update my account, the details all are full and correct. What is going on??!!...

Selling question

If I am selling an item and they make an offer lower than my fix amount do they still have to pay shipping charges in top of the offer since I have stated on the item that buyer must pay shipping cost. Please only respond if you have actually sold an...

Trading card changes

System is telling me I need to update "Graded" on all my auction. Has anyone found a way to do this in bulk. Mine are not working.

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

coupons

First of all - what happened to the community discussions??? Secondly, I wonder if someone could explain to me what "Put a limit on how much margin you have for your coupon" is when making a coupon. Guess I should know, but I can't seem to relate it ...

Now where do we locate closed unpaid item cases??

Every time a buyer ended up not paying for the item in their cart, it went to the resolution center and the listing was there, along with the date, qty and listing id. Now, its gone. I used to visit the page everyday to re-list those unpaid items, an...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors