Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay moving the goalpost with service metrics

hello,a couple months ago. 3 months ago I had 3 returns opened up as not as described that were all clearly buyers remorse. This put my seller metric into the very high category. I talked to various ebay reps til I was blue in the face. Some told me ...

1099-K Tax Forms

Today I was informed by my accountant that she needs 1099-K forms from me for my 2019 & 2020 eBay sales even though I didn't reach the reporting threshold either year. I've searched both eBay and PayPal for a way to generate or request the forms (it'...

Resolved! Coded Coupon and Best Offers

I love the idea of the Coded Coupon (in fact have been begging eBay for this simple solution for years) but it is unclear whether the buyer would be able to "double dip" by combining promotions as I routinely send and receive Offers.Example: Coupon C...

I can't sell on ebay.ca

I can't sell on ebay.ca when i click on list item i have an dns error onboardexpweb.ebay.ca is not found

Resolved! Serious Selling troubles HELP

First time seller (my son's phone). Rookie mistake. What was I thinking. BACKGROUND.Listed item for bidding. Winning bid refused to pay. Cancelled after 4 days, no fees. Good.Offered item to second highest bidder - i didn't know it would be RELISTED ...

Vintage mid-century spices.. collectable or valuable?

Been trying to do some research, but can't really find much information that is satisfactory so hoping for a little help. A while back i acquired 2 cases of 2 different types of Ehlers spices, 12 in each case. Both have a distinct mid-century design....

Uploading photo as message attachment gives "Server Error"

I found the same error in the archives of 2014 (!). Ebay has become a very lazy fat giant, suffocating in its own vomit after continually, greedily eating too much. Maintenance of the place is now minimal, if at all. I'm trying to send someone a mess...

listings?

Hi I am new here, I just set up a store and had listings set up prior, now I selected for the listings to show in the store and it is not showing up for me. This is my store link ---> https://www.ebay.com/str/nolastarthisnthat

Free shipping

Hi!What is happening with my listing drafts that it says delivery then there's no longer an option to offer free shipping?What happened to upload photos from your phone when doing a draft/listing?Thank you in advance for any help/suggestions.

Problems in informaiton listed in discription of an item

I just had an item returned because buyer said that item was listed as New in Box. I listed the item as slightly used but in excellent condition. I personally accused him of lying. I knew what I had put in description and I did not and would not put ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Managing Store Categories

Hi, Does anyone know how to switch the Manage Store Categories to the newer version. The old version is outdated and takes hours to update one change. Thank you!

Waiting to be paid my refund from a reversed case

I got a case reversed in my favour on 15th April 2021 and I’m still waiting for eBay to refund me £102! It’s getting tiring and I’m getting fed up. Ive contacted eBay 80+ times via live chat, phone and I seem to be going round in circles. My PayPal a...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors