Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

eBay sucks

There is a serious supply chain problem. Sellers on ebay will ship incorrect products to reduce their inventory.. ebay is useless they will not apply any effective action. Buyer be aware, do not use ebay…

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Managed Payments

I've been using now for 2.5 months. eBay stated fees would be about the same or less, but my % loss on items is about 13.5%. It has gone UP. By the time everyone figures this out, eBay will have made millions more dollars. I use to lose about 11% per...

Warning about Listing to large of a quantity

I received a warning that i was about to list an Item with to large of a quantity (54) they wanted proof of identity, proof of mail address, proof of ownership of the item. What this all about? Why do they care whether i have 8 or 888 to sell ?

Resolved! Discrepancy between what buyer paid for shipping and what it cost to print the label

Hello, I don't understand why this happened: buyer was charged $2.80 for USPS first class and when I went to print the label, it cost me $4.20 first class. (It's a top going from Seattle to California.) I don't want to dispute a few dollars of course...

Feed back extortion and scam. Help?

16th of June buyer sends return request asking for a full refund. 16th June I approve the return request and provide a return shipping labelbuyer has until the 30th of June to return the item at no cost to them 1st of July buyer messages me saying th...

E-Bay Fees -

Last month, (June) I finally signed up for payment via E-Bay, but the amount they deposited to my Bank account and their fees doesn't match up with the selling price. There is $9.08 out there somewhere......Is there a hidden transaction fee or someth...

contacting Ebay

Does anyone know how you can contact eBay. I'm trying to contact them on a few issue's and can't even get the assistant to work never mind a phone number.This whole thing with companies hiding behind their websites is **bleep** quite frankly.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why can't I no longer see my followers?

Hello, after a bit of research I gather we can no longer see our followers because of date protection, am I right in saying that? If I am correct, well where is the data protection for the ones who are being followed? I think it is only fair if someo...

Checkout problem

Hi so I ordered a practice butterfly knife and in the checkout it showed this  but the purchase still went through on my bank account. I reported this to the seller and they have no record of any purchase

Resolved! Will eBay deduct the monthly shop fee from my checking account?

I have been away from eBay for quite some time. With the new policy, they now want accounts linked to a checking account, as all of you are aware. My concern is the monthly fee for having a shop. Will that monthly fee be deducted from my checking acc...

eBay Promoted Listing (Sponsor) doesn't work..

Hello,I don't see any option to sponsor my items, even I keep a good seller level (above standard). I also bought an eBay store, but there is still no option to sponsor items but only reduced impressions after buying the store. Does anyone know the r...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors