Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Tips For Selling Furniture Locally

Hello,I am a new seller to Ebay and I listed my first item. For your convenience, I included a link to the listing below. I could really use some advice about local pick-up options, selling and promoting my item.Thank you. https://www.ebay.com/itm/35...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller Performance Below Standard Help

Hello everyone. I am writing this message because it is my last hope to get any sort of help in fixing my accounts situation. I used to sell action figure pre orders ( an item I did not have on hand but was scheduled for release later) all mentioned ...

no help !!!

what to do with emails that are not appropriate, i keep deleting and they keep sending its making me nervous any ideas .

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is it against ebay rules to sell very expensive items for cheap and then charge outrageous shipping?

Basically I am looking at a few Geforce RTX 3090 graphics cards that are being sold from anywhere from $9-$40 dollars but then the seller turns around and charges the buyer $1000-$1800 shipping. Are they avoiding ebay fees, are they scamming. What's ...

• 33 replies
  • 2 helpful

Selling collectables recommended requirements

I have been selling on Ebay for over 22 years.Ebay is starting to really demoralize me.I've just finished a couple of weeks ago finishing my required revisions.(re condition)Now they are pushing the recommended requirements.I have redone (revised)25 ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Which Came First? Bad Sellers or Bad Buyers?

There is so much fraud on this site, it gets old. Every day new ways to scam. E-Bay's doors swing wide to protect the Buyer. Where did all this start?? Carpy sellers from China who never delivered what they promised? Carpy Sellers who posted and ran ...

Abusive buyers

Just a heads up for the selers out there. I recently ended an auction after a potential ebay buyer contacted me with an offer. Take a look at the feedback they leave buyers and you'll see why. Anybody else out there have a problem with similar buyers...

• 14 replies
  • 1 helpful

Recommend item specifics ask for “Grade” for ungraded items

When listing an itemRecommend item specifics ask for a items “Grade” even though you entered the item was ungraded in the Item Specifics section. also many of the vintage toys are asking for “Grade” in the recommended item specifics section.how do yo...

• 0 replies
  • 1 helpful

adding authentication guarantee to item

Hello everyone I just started selling shoes again on ebay. I noticed there is a new authenticity guarantee process. How do I add that to my shoe item? Thank you!

Most Marked as Helpful Authors