Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Very Slow Sales

Hi!I have been selling on eBay since 2020. I have been very blessed that it has kept me so busy in the past that I no longer needed to work out of the home. In 2020, 2021, and even 2022, sales were relatively good. Some weeks I could even make over $...

Send offers to buyers

Starting this morning on the mobile app when I tap on the send offers to buyers it just takes me to all of my active listings.

User avatar by Guide
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Account

‏Hello everyone‏I don't that's why ebay my blocker for sale I have no problem‏I have 100% positive feedback. I don't know anything about my Dashbord seller. I have 900 dollars blocked with them for stomachs to be made and delivered, am I going to get...

Newbie to eBay 1099

This year I received my first 1099 from ebay and I am completely lost. I'm hoping for a little friendly advice.The 1099 shows my GROSS sales. I'm assuming it's up to me to deduct my shipping lables, ebay fees, expenses.Also, (and this is the BIG ques...

Time Away Setting

I am a Top Rated Seller and was wondering if I put my store on Time Away Setting and still able to sell items but ship when I get back from Vacation or if I would be penalized for the 1 day shipping rule and loose my Top Rated Sellers Standing for no...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

1099-K for 2023

I received my 2023 1099-K via email from Ebay. My 2023 sales were just over $5,000 in 2023. I am aware that the IRS threshold is $600 for 2023. So why did I get the 1099-K? Or is Ebay just sending them to everyone. Please reassure me that I don't nee...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Deciding if buyer is legit

I recently sold a game console on here and I’m trying to decide if the buyer is legit. They have been a member for a few years and have like 19 feedback. I noticed all the items were purchased from large sellers with high feedback like 19000+ some up...

Changes to Ad Fees/Promoted listings

What on earth is going on that Ebay is charging your selected Promoted Listing percentage based not just on the price you set for your item/s, but on the total including the shipping, AND the taxes? We don't receive that money, so why are we paying a...

I don't know what to do ...

So, I entered a new listing today and noticed that I was going to be charged $0.25 to list it.I have reached the 1000 listings available to me under my subscription. I'm paying $22 a month for a basic store for which I get 1k listings. I can upgrade ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors