Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Non payment

Is anyone else having a problem with winning bidders not paying? I've had several winning bids not pay and now I have 3 I'm waiting for payment over 4 days. I've sent reminders and email. Does eBay do anything to non payers?

Why are Disney VHS Videos Selling for $50 to $1000

Does anyone know why a Disney VHS videos are selling for crazy amounts of money and others that are exactly the same are selling for under $5. For example: UPC 0765362977031The Lion King eBay item number: 234101921686 show it sold for $900 in July, b...

Resolved! Offering Free Returns to get Top Rated Seller Benefits

I'm a top rated seller of women's tops and jeans. Is it worth offering free returns to get the benefits (final value fee discount and top rated seller icon on your listings) of being a top rated seller? I am getting ready to add a whole lot of listin...

slow sales Today!

Hi Everyone, Is it me or is eBay doing maintenance that is slowing sales Today Thursday 9/16/2021?

Plans for holiday season product fulfillment

What are your plans for processing product fulfillment this holiday season? Are you doing anything different from last season based off of the carriers' utter chaotic holiday season? Also inventory stocking... any of your suppliers totally dry out la...

Unbelievable... found in the seller update

eBay is advertising that you can send out coupons, and show an example of what your buyer will receive. They are using an example with **97.5%** positive feedback, which is despicable for seller reputation.

sinndex_0-1631756657272.png

Resolved! Italian Postmail shown item was delivered, eBay tracking system not showing uptades at all.

Hey, I recently sold something to Italy, and I sent it through National Postmail. The item took longer than usually so the buyer opened a request, wich is totally fine. She waited for a week and now the package is shown as delivered by Italian Postma...

Some humor for you

I was searching for something eBay-related on Google. Above the search results was this paid advertisement for eBay-

Reserve price

Are you charge if you do not sell, reserve price never met?.

PAYPAL

I was going to begin selling again, BUT I do NOT like not having the PayPal option. I just refuse to share my bank account information wherein eBay has access to debit as they choose. I'm guessing Facebook market place is the best option for me.

Buyer opened return case and now isn't replying

Hello all! I'd really love some additional clarification on this, as I wasn't really able to get it from eBay when I called. I sold a new without tags article of clothing to a user. The item was delivered, but after 10 days the buyer put in a return ...

account restricted - advice on how to resolve?

So eBay recently restricted my account of 17+ years and requested proof of purchase of the items I was selling. The restriction came in after the items were sold and shipped. The items in question are graphics cards that are 4 years old and out of wa...

Resolved! Withdraw

How much minimum balance should on the payoneer to withdraw. 

Has Ebay edited your desription?

When I list something new I use sell similar, as I have many items that are very similar and I like to use the same wording over and over. Recently I noticed that something has been deleted from my description. Attention!!!Even if you find your car m...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors