Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

About selling

HelloAfter done with first listing what normally we want to do, how long do we want to stay to publish my second listing Thank you

Have you noticed the 30 cents scam ebay is pulling?

Order placed and order immediately cancelled/refunded.This happens to every seller on a regular basis.Not a big deal since you have not shipped anything yet.But have you noticed the tiny difference in refunded fees?30 cents times X number a day ... a...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 28 replies
  • 4 helpful

How to sell as selections?

I have a large quantity of books and I was wondering how you do these types of listing. I’m familiar with selling but I’ve never done this type of listing before.   

B5E830AF-75CB-48F8-8B3C-EE62952089F2.png 7521D00D-E8CB-4546-AB59-F05DC6F08777.png

variation listing

Hi, I am new to ebay, can anybody say how can i select the listing for an item having various sizes and various colors , because the way i go in my listing there is no option to select for various colors

Payment dispute so intercepting Fed Ex package

Buyer filed a payment dispute just days after item was shipped ( still in transit from West coast to East coast via Fed Ex) and his reason was "transaction cancelled" which is false as we never have had any communication with him aside from purchase ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Philippines CS Reps lacking knowledge of eBay policies

eBay call center personnel in the Philippines are frighteningly uninformed when it comes to their own policies about knives. Over the last year I have been told by several of their CS Reps that because "knives" can be used as a weapon, they are not a...

Threatening email

How do I report a threating email from a guy wanting to buy an item that has already sold, informed him that I done sold it, thinks I'm lying IDK, but nasty. Copy of text received: You little stupid **bleep** it said ITEM ending 1st April and what di...

Resolved! Selling clothing on eBay is ideal for grannies to remain active, selling on eBay cannot pay any bill

I wish eBay can rebrand their clothing category to granny category, the grannies can use such to stay active, it is my suggestion to eBay because that category cannot pay bills. eBay requirement on clothing category is quite high yet there is no form...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 152 replies
  • 7 helpful

Holiday Blowmolds - Need Lights?

Over the weekend, I picked up a pair of old blow-mold Christmas decorations, in the shape of 3' tall, red candles. Looks like they originally came from Kmart. Remember Kmart? The original lights are gone, so these decorations are empty. think these a...

Listing limits trouble

I've had this problem for over a month on three sites. When you go to list or change prices or quantity you get the statement that you have reached your sale limit. Called eBay about 12 times talked to representative they said many people are having ...

Resolved! Embargoed goods policy

I recently had an ad removed for violating embargoed goods policy. Really? Did someone read the ad? It was for a stuffed beanie baby toy named Can Can the Pelican. It was a stuffed pelican. a Coca Cola beanie baby made in China for the Coca Cola Inte...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors