Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

SeSelling

Dear sri /Madam I am a newbie on ebay. I have a low level of experience in ebay. I try not to make mistakes on ebay. My problem is, is it wrong to list items in multiple categories on ebay? Thank you very much !

link to payoneer

when I was the get start there was message( look like something went wrong try again later ) what to do?

Service Metrics item not as describe is very high

Received a report that item not as described is very high today. Downloaded the report, total 15 return as item not as described. Checked each one and found out there're 8 returns buyer abused this return reason - cases was opened and closed on my fa...

Overall sales total

You used to be able to see your historical TOTAL sales since you have been on ebay at the bottom of the Seller Dashboard page. It is no longer there. Where has that GRAND TOTAL moved to?

The nutty things that have happened this week...

I've been too busy listing items and shipping orders to write too much, but my gosh the nutty things that have happened in my store in the past week. First there is the guy that sent 5 messages before I woke up about some stamps that he wants. Each m...

LINK TO PAYONEER

link to payoneerwhen I get stat there is the message ( look like something went wrong try again later) why is that?

Ebay's new payment system

Hi! I'm confused by the new system. All of my payouts are put on hold until we'll after the buyer recieves the item. Under the old system I would instantly recieve the payout in my PayPal account, no hold. I am relatively new but if it was ok for me ...

NEED HELP HELP HELP

So on Sept 17th I had a buyer who made an offer of two diff et items in multiple of 4 of each item which added up to $300.00 including the shipping. I sent my buyer an invoice and shortly after I see he has made a payment when I open to check my paym...

SCAM!!!

Appears that scammers are now buying an item...paying for it......then once it is listed as "shipped"...they file an unauthorized use" claim and get their money back AND get the item!! I went through hell trying to stop and intercept the package with...

Can I sell unrelated items together?

I have a feeling others asked before but I think it'd be a good question to ask. If anyone wants elaboration, I'll give an example. What if I wanted to sell some PlayStation games with some Star Wars Galactic Heroes? (selling video games with action ...

Why does this transaction not feel right??

I have a pair of deadstock ,from the 90s ,Levis 501 jeans. All tags and never been washed. I have a good offer to purchase both. I just don't have a good feeling for some reason. The buyer has messaged me in broken English instead of following the ma...

International sale to NEW BUYER through GSP

New seller here and need help. -A new buyer created their account and purchased my listed item on the same day; they have no feedback.-International sale through GSP (global shipping program); buyer is in Canada.-Payment made through eBay (not PayPal...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors