Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Questions from Potential Bidders

I've received a couple of questions from potential bidders that I've answered & also checked the box to allow all to see my responses. However, I don't see the questions or responses anywhere on my listing. Where should I be able find them? Thanks fo...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

Only half my products are listed

Hellobeen selling on ebay since 2006,and currently have 100% feedback (was top rated last month,reduced to above standard this month-I think due to my issue)I have sold about 10% of my usual sales amount for the past 2 or so months,and being a bit co...

So...Does eBay have a plan to destroy what it has built?

I know everyone is talking about recent changes, such as the "all selling" page, and I see no reason they have forced this on us. It almost feels like eBay is on a path to implode. I have been selling since 1999 and the recent changes seem to be more...

eBay permits listying violations - here's how

I noticed a duplicate listing with multiple bids on either, and decided to report it since both items were identical pictures of each other, of the same thing. And not just 5 or ten dollars going in the current top bid, either - significantly higher ...

Buyers not paying

Multiple times I have listed items and buyers have not paid. I then relist the item and sometimes it happens again once by the same buyer sent invoices no response. Why can’t we leave feedback on these buyers? Doesn’t seem there is any way to flag th...

Why can’t I get my available funds?!

I added my bank account from my card (Bancorp bank) and it didn’t work it says for me to use another account and I don’t have another bank to use?! Is there any way I can get it sent to my paypal instead?

Ebay refusing to release my payouts

Ok, so i've been going thru this for over two months now and i would like to add ebay customer service has been then worst i've ever experienced. So im a top rated seller with 100% positive feedback, always ship my items next day, have already switch...

To get permission to start ebay selling

Dear Sir, Madem, I have already created a payoneer account. So can I get permission to start selling ebay now? I kindly request you to consider that. Thank You. Have A Nice Day..

About this product now showing in some listings

This is showing up in some of my listing and I never added it.How do I remove it?About this productProduct IdentifiersBrandChicago CutleryMPN10942811GTIN0027979013916UPC0027979013916eBay Product ID (ePID)691189252Product Key FeaturesNumber of Items i...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 58 replies
  • 2 helpful

Sellers Fees

Hello, I’ve been on E-bay many years, but only as a buyer. Recently I’ve decided to try selling. I put up a few items to see how it would go. I wondered how E-bay calculated my two Sold transactions so I chatted with customer service. It didn’t get r...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors