Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Account Restriction Help

Hello- So today, out of the blue, I received an email that my account has been restricted. I’ve been with EBay for about 3 years, have a 98.7% positive feedback rating, have one defect ever due to an item just being out of stock and have always done ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 25 replies
  • 0 helpful

Here's an way to get on my BBL fast.

This is for a listing that offers different colors and sizes. Size chart provided with measurements.Buyer messages me "Can you guarantee this will fit me?" That's all they wrote in their message, nothing more. So many things wrong with that message.

A try to extort refund with no return?

Sold 96 perfect truck light. Item sold shortly after listing. Received email after delivery “TWO OF THE LIGHT MOUNTING HOLDERS HAVER BEEN BROKE AND GLUED. The glued pieces have broken loose!” asked for pictures as I don’t understand and crickets. Lon...

Charging a restocking fee for open box return = "Thanks for reporting an issue with the buyer". Why?

Every time I have an open box buyer's remorse return I charge the requisite 10-20% restocking fee as allowed. But when I do this, Ebay's language makes it seem like I'm reporting the buyer for some kind of platform abuse - an e-mail is sent out with ...

Resolved! eBay buyers

I have had a buyer send me this I believe it’s a scam but im not sure. I’m a new seller on eBay.I will PAY NOW with an E-check, that way you get it immediately and you can use your bank mobile app to deposit it I won't be able to us eBay method cause...

Fake vaccination cards on ebay

Maybe coming here late on this subject, but could not find any eBay "alerts" of this ongoing phenomenon. Tried to reply to some 4/10 posters and can't, so...the kyros people can blank out this one sellers name in the article, but there are thousands ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors