Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Will I get a Paypal 1099 if I was onboarded to MP in 2021?

I was onboarded to Managed Payments in March, so my Ebay 1099 only shows payments made for each month from March through December. I can't find anything about tax forms on my Paypal account. Will they send a 1099 for the ebay payments received there ...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Suspicious Bids

I placed an item for sale on eBay yesterday with a starting price of $50. I received an offer for $150. And now this morning another offer of $100. These both seem suspicious. Both individuals have very limited history as far as I can see on eBay. I ...

FUNDS ON HOLD

MY FIRST TIME HAVING A HOLD ON FUNDS.SOUNDS LIKE A POTENTIAL MESSY AFFAIRWHO DECIDES WHEN THE FUNDS ARE RELEASED

Estimated tax question

So this is my first time to do taxes with my eBay stores. I have 2 and I’ve received 1 1099. I’m sure I can find a way to pull up my other stores through my seller hub, but my question is was I supposed to do estimated payments during this year? My f...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

ADVICE? Selling laptop CASH and COLLECT

I’ve become paranoid about this whole process. I now have buyer for my laptop - spoke in the phone. He sounds legit. As a seller — what tips / advice do folks have for cash and collect? - So do not meet at your home I guess? Why? Not sure. If you’re ...

Item specifics bugging me all the time!

I am on Ebay just because I think I am going to be selling big time as I did in the past. But I am tired of the continuous notification about this or all the items needing item specifics added. I've done it most of the times, but It is becoming so fr...

eBay requesting supplier invoices

Just posting this question for a friend who’s having this issue.. “Documentation (including manufacturer's invoices or receipts) showing that you purchased the item(s) recently listed for sale on eBay.“ this does not feel like a fair request consider...

Resolved! 2021 1099-K Correction needed

I have received my 1099-k from eBay and the name on it is incorrect. I have contacted customer service through the chat option and they have stated that it will be corrected in 4 days. For a short period of time I had my ebay account in another perso...

Shipping to Australia

I just made a sale to Australia via GSP. I know for a while there was some kind of shipping restriction to Australia. Does anyone know if this is still in effect? I assume ebay would not let the sale go through if the restriction was still in place ....

User avatar by Superstar
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

New IRS Rule Under COVID Stimulus Lowers 1099 to $600 ~ Who will be ending their eBay sales?

How many small sellers will be ending their sales on eBay at the end of 2021 now that we are getting 1099'd for sales of $600 and more starting January 1st 2022 ? Me? I'm just a U.S. Armed Forces Veteran struggling to put food on the table. Sure I'll...

Resolved! Trademark or Copyright concerns?

I just attempted to list an item and used a selection from eBay's product catalog for the details. Upon attempting to list it, I got the message below. How is this possible if I used a product listed in the eBay catalog?It looks like there's a proble...

Listing not showing

I’m a new eBay seller and although I’ve bought on eBay, I posted my first listing as a seller some 4 days ago. Although my listing says it is live, it’s not showing up on eBay. I can’t find it anywhere…

Most Marked as Helpful Authors