Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

eBay Skimming Money

I've been a seller on here for many years. I started handling my transactions/payments in a new fashion at the start of 2020. Rather than wait for a bill, I'd sell a few items and pay my balance to $0. I'd write down all of the related expenses to ea...

Only option showing up for international labels is ebay

Hi, for the past two international sales from my store, when i go to print a shipping label, the only selection available to me is Ebay shipping. I do not want to use ebay international shipping. I can't find any setting or option to change to USPS ....

Quarterly taxes based on gross income

Hi all, So, I gross about $3200 per month selling on Ebay. Just wondering, based on that amount, if folks think paying quarterly taxes would be prudent? I know an accountant who said that until the overall amount gets closer to $80,000 per year to ju...

Resolved! refund

Hi I have a question, a buyer requested a refund for a broken cookie jar. Can I have him take it to his local UPS store so they can see what it looks like before giving the refund, and file a claim at my local UPS store. I dont want EBAY handling the...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 17 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! selling

hello!How to be a good seller?thanks!!!   

Unwanted Solicitors

I'm beginning to get frustrated by people pretending to be interested in purchasing items I have for sale. When I clearly indicate items are for local pickup only, they proceed with making a purchase but then do not want to pay the price for shipping...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Getting cussed out

When a buyer claims INR for an item that has tracking that shows delivered and you give him tips to try and locate the package, what do you do when he replies back and cusses you out? Continue to help them?

How to contact eBay HQ?

I'm a Korean seller. My account is temporarily locked.I wanted to ask eBay, but I couldn't. Please check the attached picture.How can I deliver my situation to eBay headquarters?This phenomenon continues for more than a week.I'm using Chrome browser ...

2.JPG 1.jpg

not showing unsold listing

Hello, I noticed today the manage ended listings page is no longer showing the Views column. Even when I go into the customize views page the Views column doesn't show. This is a different issue than the views column showing 0. The column is gone com...

I had a listing for $35.97 and eBay sold it for $24.47!?

I have never had this happen before and really don't know what to do. I had a magazine rack regularly priced at $39.97, on sale for $35.97. I wake this morning and eBay sold it for $24.46. When I open the listing, it shows $39.97 with 10% off as $24....

No FB buyers. Are they up to something?

What’s with those buyers placing an offer and disappearing after it’s accepted?They usually have 0 to 1 FB, but some of them several years on EBay.I thought, maybe, they just don’t know what they’re doing. I messaged one to make sure he wanted an ite...

Tax Info I Will Need

I usually do my own taxes, but I sold a decent amount of things on EBay after I started in Oct. Ebay hasn’t sent me a 1099, I’m assuming because the $600 threshold doesn’t start until next tax season and I’m well below the 20k threshold. However, I s...

Can't appeal Bad Feedback for not accepting return...

Is this a policy change? I've had bad feedback removed before for not accepting returns (clearly states in auction I do not accept returns). I recently had a buyer insist I take an item back that clearly stated it didn't work and was for "Parts or Re...

Resolved! Selling

I’ve been an eBay buyer for years but I’ve never sold anything. How would I receive the money ?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors