Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

eBay is terrible

This website is a mess. There is no help available at all. All the "help links" lead to the same outdated instructional pages that are 1000 paragraphs long. They haven't posted any useful content on their Youtube page in 5 years now. Seriously, what ...

Missouri 1099K for BOTH 2020 and 2021 received this week

I know this has been mentioned buried in other threads, but felt it deserved its own headline discussion. I know Missouri has a $1200 threshold for 2021. However, when they sent out the 2021 for over $1200 this week, they also sent a 2020 as well for...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 28 replies
  • 1 helpful

ebay and Cryptocurrency, March 10th Investor Day, Effect on Sellers?

ebay has an Investor Day conference scheduled for this coming Thursday, March 10th, and it's pretty clear that Management will be discussing some of the plans for the coming year (and perhaps beyond) There is considerable speculation in the media , b...

Resolved! How CAN START SELLING ?

It takes 4 weeks to open an eBay account. I also have a Payoneer account. Now I can sell goods on eBay. How to do it?

Russia Boycot

Does Ebay/Paypal plan to suspend services, buying and selling, to accounts in Russia and Belarus after the invasion of Ukraine? Or do they have to wait till governments make them do what conscience should have made them do?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

Account Suspension Notice After 25 Years Listing

Hello Everyone, I have been selling on ebay since 1998 and have always had a 99.9% positive feedback rating. See my rising star status with 6,166 listings? The past few months, I have gotten notices that my account was below standard. It states I am ...

Cant launch a auction because cant click a shipping service.

I have put in a weight and have clicked the shipping service many times, just wont work, so frustrated, must be a Ebay glitch, might have to call Ebay about this. Tried reloading the page and that dont work. This is getting on my nerves.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

What is going on with these eBay people ?

I am a long time member with a good rating and all of a sudden I can’t list anything and told my performance is bad, you will have to sell some low dollar items for a while before you can sell a car or anything. Then I try and list a 3.00 item and it...

Do I need to FEAR the whims of eBay fees?

I am a hobby-level buyer/seller on eBay - more substantial than most, but this is not my primary source of income. I am 50% stamp collector, 50% stamp dealer and 50% computer programmer. Based on sensible guesses about listings and sales, I have most...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 25 replies
  • 0 helpful

using bulk listing

i sell jewelry and now ebay wants 'type' but when i go to bulk there is no way to pull up and correct 'type'.(just ebay typical mess. employees don't understand the program or they're just trailed improperty. what are their it people doing???) when e...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors