Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Listing/Selling

I hate the new way of listing and putting in shipping prices. I can't get listings to go thru. Used to list a lot on EBAY. Used to be quick to list, now takes forever and never goes thru.

Another eBay update that kills my business

Anyone else noticed that every seller update ebay rolls out hurts the selling community? I kinda liked PayPal payments, I enjoyed listing views, I enjoyed being able to sell items. The current state of eBay is horrendous and I hope they listen to the...

Resolved! Buyers returning items for no valid reason

Has anyone else noticed that more and more buyers are requesting returns without valid reasons? I have never had a return since I started selling on Ebay. I have had 2 in less than a month. One buyer decided she didn't like the ring after almost 3 we...

"Set your preferred method for paying selling costs" Huh?

I sell on another account. Sold something recently and when I went to my Payments page, there was the following message: Set your preferred method for paying selling costsWe’re charging your bank account ending in XXXX for selling costs. If you prefe...

sale limit

Trying to list tractor for sale. 9,500.00. Created listing and tried to post it. Says to contact CS for increase in sale limit. How do i get this approved to list??

refund fraud reversals

I am (was) a top-rated plus seller since 2009. In those years I have had less than 10 return requests on my item. Recently I have been inundated with fraudulant refund cases, sometimes 3 or 4 a day) where the buyer opens a return case, then somehow "...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 3 helpful

How to add handling fee with business policies

Hello sellers. When I did a listing on seller hub, I had easy to use shipping -- pick shipping form, add handling fee if appropriate, weigh etc. Now I have "Business Policies" section for shipping. It is very confusing and there is no way to add hand...

INR case opened 5 month later

I shipped an item through the Global Shipping Program in January 2022 and just received an Item Not Received case. The only options eBay gives me is send a message to buyer, update tracking or send refund. Surely this is not eligible for a refund ove...

Ebay removed listing after it sold.

The item was removed because I used a copyrighted image from google. In the order details, it shows the buyers address. Should I still mail it to them or will the order get canceled by Ebay? I normally get my shipping label by Ebay but there is no op...

Email Keeps Being Intercepted

Hi all, I"m getting frustrated with the ebay M2m messaging system. When I ship the item to my buyer, I send a user manual, warranty, and photos. I use my personal email, since I've been unable to locate a method to attach other than jpeg or png to th...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors