Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Using the new Newletter format

I have tried repeatedly to work with this new format but can't make it do what I want it to. With the old format, I could choose and show the listings I was featuring. If I had a sale going, I was able to put the sale items up at the top of the list....

Does anyone know how to challenge an Ebay cancellation of an ad?

1796 Draped Bust Dollar Genuine / Rim Nick Scratch on Reverse! This ad was cancelled by Ebay because of their replica policy. Problem is, this is a genuine coin, not a replica. Does anyone know how to challenge this cancellation? They will not let me...

Anyone else noticing an odd uptick in return requests lately?

Fellow Ebay sellers, Are you seeing an odd uptick in return requests lately? I've been alarmed at how many it has been lately. It used to be maybe 1 in every 80 car parts I sold. Now it seems like 1 in every 4. I have not changed how I do business an...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Open offers there then disappearing

Is anyone else having an issue where on your overview page it says respond to open offers and you click on it there is absolutely nothing?? Or am i just losing my mind with how everything is going with this update.

Resolved! EBAY - Refunds and Returns

Purchase seat covers for my Ford escape they were the wrong seat covers contacted eBay ( IMPOSSIBLE to Speak to a Human!!!) CRAPPY Automation Phone ROBOT sent me to website!?!? #*?! AFTER several phone calls. Went online requested FULL REFUND EBAY IS...

Repeat buyers

I noticed that repeat buyers counter also got wacky. I had multiple repeat buyers (recent repeat not from 2 years ago)shown in the performance tab but after views update it shows 0 now. From what I remember they said that repeat buyers are measured w...

Revise Listing

" Revise your listing (with restrictions) " When can I change the description of an existing listing as above? Please help me. Thank You!

Can Ebay or anyone please explain this.

I operate 2 ebay stores. Both stores:1. Sell the identical items2. At the same prices3. Using the same listing software4. Using the same camera equipmentStore 1 has 13000+ listing with great feedbackStore 2 has 3500+ listings with same feedback but o...

can I add my own personal view counter to each of my ebay listings. I did this many moons ago...

Can I add my own personal view counter to each of my ebay listings? I did this many moons ago... I'm not happy with eBay arbitrarily changing the way they count views. A personal view counter, of course, may be set up like ebay's new changes or may f...

Selling Ideas

Am a new one please tell me how to increase the buyers , lots of peoples watched my listing items but not buy it

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! A buyer asked to cancel his/her order, & Ebay is refusing to take my card information

"We couldn't verify this card. Please select a different payment method."A buyer asked to cancel the order because his/her son "stole his phone and purchased it"... I voided the shipping label & am now trying to refund the buyer. Ebay is stating "We ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors