Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 23 helpful

Resolved! I GOT A VERO ON MR. BEAST BURGER CUPS~!??!

Someone help me on this! i woke up this morning to a VERO for the MR. Beast Burger cups I have had listed for about a year now.... I'm livid! Those are legitimate items that I bought, what Mr. Beast doesn't have enough money now???

People who persistently ask for a discount

I have a buyer who asked for a discount that I declined. They bought at full price and about few weeks later yet again asked me for a discount for another item they want to buy. Either they forgot they bought from me where I declined or they are just...

payment holds

I have a concern regarding payment holds. My funds are on hold for a month at a time. I have called on numerous occasions and given all required documentation/paperwork. My funds remain on hold. What do you suggest?

Resolved! Shipping replica coins from Europe to US

Dear Ebay community. I have slight or big problem with item that I sold. These are coins that are replicas of gold famous americans coins. Problem is there is no mark that they are copies/replicas nor any document confirming it. I sold it in right ca...

21842112-399A-438B-91A2-D672775AD9E0.jpeg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 43 replies
  • 3 helpful

Just used the New Listing Form on a desktop and it was OK

Having read the unfavorable comments about the new listing form, I decided to give it a try on my desktop - turned out quite OK and I have a few observations to share:1. This is virtually a straight rip-off from the quite simple Mercari listing form ...

March 2022 Sales Goals and Plans

Can you believe it's already March? Wasn't Christmas just a few weeks ago? And then New Years Day just a week after that? So what are your plans and goals for March 2022, and how do they compare to your goals and achievements for February -- as in ho...

User avatar by Guide
  • 62 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! A buyer left negative feedback claiming a digital code was a waste of time,and did not work and lied

A buyer left negative feedback regarding a digital code claiming a code does not work, and was a waste of time. I have come to learn that the buyer had actually used the code. Spoke to ebay chat who told me to file a request for removal, and to send ...

Bold listing fee

Hello guysI have faced an unpleasant experience yesterday. When i go through with my payouts i have seen bold listing fee was deducted fron me without i using it. I did not tick it when listing but it was there. So aware about it when you listings be...

Resolved! Why is ebay charging me the 12.9% for selling shoes when my sells clearly qualify for the 8% rate?

I just realized I've been overpaying ebay by almost 5% for each pair of shoes I have sold. the 'Selling Fees' page for non-store sellers clearly states "8% if total amount of the sale is $100 or more, calculated per item. The $0.30 per order is not c...

Screen Shot 2022-05-03 at 12.59.21 PM.png Screen Shot 2022-05-03 at 12.57.56 PM.png

Resolved! Another seller asking me to donate my item

I've had an item listed and I keep getting messages from another seller asking me to donate it to their organization, to which a url is provided in the message. I've politely replied multiple times that I'm not in a position to do so, but they keep s...

Is this true for a first time sale?

One thing that might be a problem for you is that since you're new to eBay, Ebay wouldn't release the funds they would receive from us until after we received the receiver here and leave you positive feedback on it. They funds would be there but you ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors