Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

How about we hear an eBay success story?

By this, I mean, we hear from a seller who makes $500-600+ a week, steadily and, they do not have 3-4 employees plus 25,000 listings or a closet full of iPhones. lol A seller who works completely alone. I have been on eBay since 2001. I have had succ...

Changing listing categories without sellers knowledge!

After zero viewers on the majority of my listings I went into my listings and discovered that instead of being listed under "art" (my products are ACEO art card) they are now listed under "Home & Garden > Home Decor > Art > Painting!!! To say I'm mad...

Where to find YTD sales that eBay will report to IRS?

Is there a place to find Year-to-date sales (as it will be reported by eBay to the IRS). I'm a small seller so I don't have a "performance" tab or access to reports. I only have access to "selling" data and that doesn't include a YTD option....just "...

Concerned about my sale

Hello. I just sold 5 plates to a buyer with 100% positive feedback. The plates are antique and all have some type of flaw or damage. All this is noted in the descriptions and photos. Customer paid and messaged me to pack well to prevent damage. I rep...

Just when we thought things couldn't get any worse. Goldman Sachs analysts downgraded shares of eBay

Just when we thought things couldn't get any worse. New York (CNN Business)Tech stocks have been obliterated this year. The Nasdaq is down more than 26%, putting that index in a bear market. Unfortunately for investors, analysts at Goldman Sachs see ...

Am I doing something wrong? Zero views Zero bids

I used to sell a lot on eBay, and then stopped for a time because I was to busy with work and family. A few years ago, I started doing gig work (Doordash, Grubhub, and the like). The last few months, I've been trying to figure out other ways to make ...

eBay holding funds much longer than they should

I don't know about anybody else-but I see this new "authenticating" cards as just another way to hold my money in eBay's accounts, so they get the interest. I do not need an authenticator-I bought the card packs retail-so I know they are authentic! P...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

CHANGE ITEM CONDITION

HOW DO I CHANGE ITEM CONDITION FROM USED TO NEW?I TRYED A COUPLE OF TIMES BUT IT WONT LET ME

Your account has been suspended

I am posting on behalf of my wife who lost her access to this forum "We wanted to let you know that your eBay account has been permanently suspended because of activity that we believe was putting the eBay community at risk." What has she done to put...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 27 replies
  • 1 helpful

multiple ebay buyer ids

It used to be that ebay allowed sellers to see how many user ids ebay buyers have,,,That really helped to avoid scammers,,,That was taken away from sellers a while ago so we are at ebay buyer scammers mercy,,,Years ago I had a sale from a korean buye...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

What am I doing wrong?

I was hoping some good sellers in here could have a look at some of my auctions to see what I'm doing wrong. I get people looking at my stuff but they don't convert to sales. I researched the products to make sure they are selling but I get nothing. ...

Ebay support disrespect

I had an issue that I contacted support about & after 30 minutes on the phone with a tech agent , I asked to speak with someone else such as a Supervisor. Agent said he was sure that he could help with the problem. Agent keep telling me it was all ab...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors