Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Why cant i sell anything?

I am trying to list an item for the first time but when i click on 'list item' button it sends me message that i have low selling limits but it should be 3 items or under 500$ for new sellers that both cheks out. I dont know what im supposed to do i ...

Resolved! I am packing my loads to get away from this platform.

I don't believe eBay has genuine interest of sellers. They are constantly pressing sellers down on this platform. The marketers/handlers of this platform are clearly clueless and lack creativity. If you don't know what to do to make money and still s...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 101 replies
  • 10 helpful

Promoted sales

When Ebay suggests promoting my product (used hat blocks). They sometimes charge 3.50% 6.30%. 3.40 %Why is there a difference in add rates when the product is always the same.Is the add fee based on the price sold, and where can I see the ad rates.

What is with all the INRs in July?

Every three days someone who has their package is messaging me to complain they didn't get it. Tonight's was two packages, three coins, held at the post office. The post office never updated delivery. She's all mad that the post office can't find her...

Sold items marked as Unsold??

I recently had 4 items that received bids.. I didn't have reserve prices set, but they were all marked as Unsold. They are all waiting to be relisted, since according to eBay they didn't sell.... Any ideas?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Need help understanding the selling fees

This is based off the first and only sale I've made on ebay so please bear with my ignorance. I recently sold an item for $169 immediate buyout with shipping paid for by the buyer. When the money went through it came up as $157 available and then sai...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Newbie needs help understanding fees please.

Hi please help me I am a newbee. Okay so I sold a doll and the woman asked me to cancel the order (I did so because I had not yet printed the shipping label). So I guess I was charged Ebay fees and if so how do I get back my Ebay fees since she was t...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item returns and postage fees

I have 2 Trifari necklaces with faux pearls sell and accidentally sent the wrong ones to each buyer. The first buyer let me send her $5 via pay-pal and returned the necklace. The second buyer wanted to do an eBay return request and I told her don't d...

USPS lost a bag of mail containing 15 packages...

So I dropped my packages off with Chit Chats, they took the mail to USPS, and a customer contacted me to ask why his item isn't showing dropped off at the post office yet. (So someone brought this to my attention). I check into it, and find out nothi...

Resolved! the new 1099

What are we to do w/the new 1099 if we're selling/disposing of an estate whereas the items are inherited and thus marked to market?, i.e. not to be subject to income tax? My Mother died in 2021 and I have a slew of collectables to sell that were hers...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors