Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Lack of Promoted affecting sales

I’m top rated plus with two stores! I’ve noticed this past month one store die.. today I searched to see if I could find something that stood out! Well it seems nothing Is being promoted in my dead store I’m at 6%! Compared to my other that has regul...

linking accounts - how to

I just started a new selling account. I also have an existing, active selling account with 100% feedback, more than 20 years old, above standard rating. Reason for new account is to feature a completely different product line. Would like to link the ...

Automatic Relisting

How do I turn OFF "automatic relisting" ? I suspect there is a button somewhere, but I haven't found it. Thanks, Ray

I have been using Ebay for 17 years and today is when I stop and stop recommending it to people

I have been using Ebay for 17 years and today is when I stop and stop recommending it to people as well. I'll try to keep it short; I sold a computer for a vehicle 100% working, had in the listing in 2 different spots that said to please make sure th...

Is this some sort of scam??

After reading about a seller stating that despite seeing Beanie Babies sell for thousands of dollars, she was getting no bids on hers. Several sellers stated that while they "sold" for that price they doubted that the sellers ever received payment. S...

Interested party wants one hypnosis book from lot of 13

Since they already have the others.I replied 'that's nice'. They then informed me all my books were worth 5 dollars or less not adding up tomy price of 135 or bo. To which I replied that's nice.. Happy trails. They then replied'Wow you are really an ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 15 replies
  • 2 helpful

I listed my auction yesterday, it is not there anymore today and Ebay is not allowing me to list it

It is a one piece TCG card. There are plenty of them on the store so there should not be a problem.I am now noticing there is no place for me to talk to ebay support directly. So this is my best hope to be allowed to list and sell my card online. I d...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Which "fees" category do I report on a Schedule C?

I am a little confused, I know that fees are deductible, but I haven't the slightest clue on which fees I can report on a Schedule C. Would it be "taxes and government fees" or "ebay fees"Any help would be appreciated.

Capture.PNG

EBay is not what it once was.

I've sold on ebay for years and I have never had the **bleep** I like I get now. Sellers can't leave a negative. Buyers bidding and not paying. I sold a vehicle 3 times and never no deposit or pay. Ebay hasn't don't crap about it and it's suppose to ...

Resolved! Buying

I have a hypothetical question: If I buy something and it is not received at the time frame...Do I do "item not received"?And If I do an item not received and then I get the item and its not as described where does that put me?Item is received but no...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors