Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Order Adjustment - What Amount is Fair?

Sold a collectible board game (popular one that is still made today and one that likely many/most have played, so not like a game you would not "know" how it is played). Sold for $70 range + shipping - from the 60's and looked like no one ever played...

First empty package scam tried on me today...

So I got an eBay message that said they received a "sealed box" with "nothing inside" and "make this right". I'm sitting here thinking about what I was supposed to have sent, and realized that I don't use boxes on those, because of the weight. I went...

Entering UPC numbers

I have been doing this for 25 years and have never had to enter UPC numbers.Trying to sell a lot of silk embroidery thread. the number I listed is 0 46109 24009 1.It keeps kicking back. I tried entering "various" and that didn't work.Back when I was ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Early listing end fee + selling %?

It seems unfair that eBay is charging me an early listing fee in addition to the nominal 12.9% fee of the high bidder I accepted by ending the auction early. It should be one or the other. I get it if I ended auction early and tried to sell the item ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Feedbacks

eBay keep sending me emails asking me to leave feedbacks on thing I have bought on eBay for the seller. I will let you in on a little secret. I have sold a number of things on eBay in my Shopify-eBay store in the past year or so and have gotten a tot...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 12 replies
  • 1 helpful

This is **bleep**

I bid and the seller bid to $1.00 over my limit just to jack the prices then didnt bid anymore when he found out the limit.The bid went sold for $2.50 over my limit.This seller has a 100% positive rating and is a scam artist.To make matters worst the...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 27 replies
  • 1 helpful

saving and importing listing from one acc to another

Hello there, Hope you are all well so this is the situation I am in - I have had this seller acc for more than 10 years, had returning customers and also good reputation and high monthly listing limits but as my acc was registered in Russia (even tho...

Bids

Hi I had an item up for bid it started at 42.00 and was up to 103. Then the bidder backed out and it dropped back down to 42. How do I pull my item off there is only 20 hours left on the item.

How to handle estate sales with the new 1099-K Threshold

We are having to sell some items from an estate and some would go well on eBay, but I'm very concerned about what I would need to do after reaching the $600 threshold and taxes. Is there a way to deal with this correctly with eBay to avoid unnecessar...

temporarily restricted. How can I get it back?

I have just opened an account and listed an items for sale. Received an email saying that my account was "temporarily restricted from selling and buying on eBay because of concerns about your seller account."When I try to contact ebay it is only givi...

Resolved! Еhe ability to create a lot of several types of goods

Hello dear forum users.Please help me make the right choice.A buyer from US wants to buy a lot of small various car parts from me. I will be shipping from outside the US. There are 30 names in total. There are several in each position. These are all ...

Buyer filed dispute after I shipped the item

A day or two after I shipped the item, I got a message saying that the buyer filed a dispute because they didn't recognize the transaction. But shortly after that I got a message from the buyer, apologizing profusely because their paypal was hacked a...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors