Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

How to sell Shilajit without listing being deleted

I am new seller and every time I list Shilajit, my listing is being deleted. Saying Prescription drugs not allowed as per FDA policy. My question is why other sellers are still selling shilajit with approval of ebay management. Can any one guide how ...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unanswered Messeges

I have had notification of "unanswered messeges" for weeks now that were answered immediately. Why are they still showing unanswered?And if someone messeges you saying thank you...you better answer that too.

Resolved! sell other category

this days I'm sell home and garden category .how to sell other category

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Feedback used to be easy. Now, not so much?

Is it just me? Leaving feedback for a successful transaction to a buyer was an easy one click at the top of the sold listing and you were there process. Now, you have to go through a number of steps to do what was once so simple. Or am I missing some...

help with setting up a tax table

I tried to set up a tax table tonight so that sales tax will be collected for my sales on eBay. THE PAGE FOR SETTING IT UP STATES THAT I RESIDE IN MISSOURI AND IT WILL NOTT LET ME CHANGE MY STATE TO pENNSYLVANIA WHICH IS WHERE i LIVE. CAN NAYONE HELP...

not paid

i have two invoices not paid. they are order number 03-09105-29582 and 16-09103-03014 they were sold on Sept. 15/2022

User avatar by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sending Invoices for Hand Tools in eBay Motors

Is anybody else having an issue with invoicing items sold under eBay motors> Automotive tools> Hand tools?I've had three conversations with them and they keep saying it'll be fixed in 12-24 hours, but it isn't getting fixed.

eBay form 1099 need help.

I just started selling more this year on eBay and I see that I will be getting form 1099 for the first time. My question is that is there a line someone where to put how much I spend on the items I sold and all of my other cost? Thank you.

As an eBay seller are you running a business or a hobby

The questions on the 1099 issuance that is coming in 2022 and for some is already here depending on what state you live in. I thought I would post the link to the IRS guidelines on how to determine if you are selling as a business or doing it as a ho...

Resolved! Money not received in bank account

I’m new to selling and recently I sold an item 5 days ago (as of writing this) and the money still hasn’t hit my bank account. I know I input the right banking information because I got micro payouts of $0.01-0.99 but the full amount has yet to reach...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Question about refunding item after never delivered

Hi there,I have had a recent purchase that was never recieved by buyer and they requested a refund as not revieved. My question is, now that 14 dys have gone by and still not recieved and yes tracking was issued and was just with no updates and a req...

Payouts

I received my Monday BUT have not received the payouts from Sat or Sunday?? Its Tuesday and they are always there by Tuesday - Anyone????

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 14 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors