Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

FEEDBACK .. AND THE HITS JUST KEEP ON COMIN'

So now Ebay has changed the way I (we), sellers, can give feedback. Before like a couple days ago, when I received feedback, I clicked the item #, the listing would come up and there would be a line 'leave feed back', along with a few other things li...

Ending a listing

So I have some listing that I want to end because I'm not getting any views, saves or anything so I'm just going to Get rid of the items. I've always just answered to the reason why is because the listing was missing information. One time I chose som...

Resolved! Ebay admits recent changes are so your products/listings don't get found/viewed.

We have been questioning ebay recently about the lack of listings products getting found, or seen anymore at all, etc. Here's what they stated today: The drop in views is the experience a lot of sellers because eBay recently updated the technology in...

refund for buyer

I completely screwed up my auction! The buyer and i have mutually agreed to cancel the transacton. I tried to authorize a refund for the money he sent to Ebay, but now they are deducting their commission from his refund - $200 + dollars.. How do I ge...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Receiving payment

Only way to receive payment is with bank account?? Can I not just get payment thru paypal??

User avatar by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Tax ID number

Got an email, purportedly from Ebay, saying I need to update my tax ID number. With a link to click. Not clicking any link in an email, I'm surprised Ebay would do that. (I did hover over the links and they look legit). I went to my account to make s...

Resolved! Item/listing categories...???

I have some items that I want to list but I'm not sure what category to list them in. Is there a list anywhere that I can reference/see to determine what category is "closest" to my item that I should be listing them in? Thanks!

Resolved! When are your Dues Paid??

How Long do you have to work here, Deliver Great Product, Get Excellent Feedback, List, List, List, & List, So On & So On,When do they consider you have paid your dues??

Increasing Photo Size

I am trying to list an item for sale but eBay says my photos need to be at least 500 pixels? How can I get my photos to at least 500 pixels?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Duration Fee

I just noticed I was charged a $1 'duration fee' because I did a 3-day auction. My first (and last) three-day auction. I've never heard of this before. I've probably made ebay close to $4K in fees the past 10-months but I guess they want to charge me...

Restricted Acct

My acct was restricted to verify my personal info. When my acct became unrestricted it did not bring my active items back up and I cannot find them

Most Marked as Helpful Authors