Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

UNSOLD LISTINGS GONE....

I have looked and don't see any current discussion on this. I had over 30 unsold listings that I was saving for later. As was suggested by an EBAY REP, I made sure to refresh them every month by listing...then removing them, thereby avoiding the 90 d...

User avatar by Scout
  • 3 replies
  • 3 helpful

Service Metrics - eBay's very ill conceived plan .

If enough customers ask you for a return, simply because they cannot read the instructions, it matters notif you are a good seller and you message the buyer and resolve their problem, so that no return ever happens. You have your black marks in selle...

Resolved! Insertion Fees Being Charge on ALL Listings

Hello, Starting an hour or two ago, I'm being charged a $0.25 insertion fee on all items even though I have over 1000+ free fixed price listings still available from my store subscription, This insertion fee is being charged regardless of how I list ...

My eBay gift cards are acting funny

I spent 400 dollars on eBay gift cards and put 200 dollars on each when I get home to use the gift cards there’s a problem . When I try to spend the money on eBay it tells me there’s no balance left on this code and when I try to check my balance it ...

AABCE92E-0EE7-4BEA-B871-F54456002E32.png 4870CD4A-A01F-407E-A1FE-2E661EBE634B.jpeg
User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Send a gift using GSP

I'd like to purchase a gift from an Ebay seller and send it to a friend in Germany. Can I use the Global Shipping Program for that?

Help!!!!! Partial refund

The new format does not have the refund button available. If I add tracking number before issuing partial refund, ebay will not refund the fees. They overcharged buyer shipping costs by $27.00. I took screenshot of the information I entered. Not my f...

Scam buyers

I got hit with the old empty box scam the other day. It was for a 5 dollar book of all things. I sent the form letter I'm sorry I'm filling out a police report can I get your day time phone number for the report to the postal inspector and crickets. ...

Resolved! Can a seller remove an unpaid strike against buyer?

What a mess! To make a long story short, a buyer purchased an item from me and did not pay within the required time. I then opened a case for non-payment, the case closed, with strike against buyer.Buyer wanted another item that due to weight and siz...

eBay Fees .........Where does it end.

Recent sale cost breakdpwnsold item for $!50 12.9% fee $19.30 We have learned to acceptshipping cost $241 12.9% fee $31.25 We don't mark up shipping Should we? We agree with eBay to make buying a positive reoccurring experience Would telling a client...

Shipping

Sold an item(s) found a item that should have been included at time of sale. How do I obtain a screen that will list my sale items from the beginning of 2022 so that I can send the item to customer with my sincere apologies

User avatar by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping costs

Hi all, I have been away from selling for a long time. Our special items were 1/18 diecast cars and trucks. I am wanting to ask opinions on where I can ship these for a good price. gone are the days of 6 or 7 bucks to ship anywhere in the US. I am ju...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller requested me to text message them.

I purchased an item and when I received it, it did not completely match the photo. It may have been damaged during shipping but that is unlikely. More likely; the damage was not visible in the photo due to lighting and angle. After reaching out to th...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors