Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

New Selling Tool

The new selling tools are a pain!!..It took me 3 times as long to list a single item...Very confusing. Been selling here for 22 years...and this is the worst. Give me an option to go back to the old format...Why do they keep changing things for the b...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 17 replies
  • 6 helpful

Resolved! listen

How many listen post in this month?

Resolved! selling multiple books in one listing

I just spent a fruitless hour with eBay help trying to list multiple books (lot) in one listing - how to deal with the ISBN number that is required. What happened to the "not applicable." They suggested I list all the numbers -- for twenty books? Fin...

HOW TO BECOME A SELLER

GOOD EVENING,I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO BECOME AN EBAY SELLER PLEASE?THANK YOU SO MUCH

Resolved! Confusing. I have an item up for auction. Get an email from eBay stating I have an offer. Huh?

Hi. It's been a while since I've sold on eBay, and things look and behave differently. I have several items listed. For one of them, I have received 2 offers. The emails from eBay state that the offers expire in 23 hours. When I look at my listing, i...

Resolved! Scamer ebay

I have an issue with one sale. Auction ended buyer did not respect my listing policy and all the way buyer marked “ PAYMENT SENT” based on ebay notification, I have shipped item with tracking #. Buyer received the it. buyer had marked payment not sen...

Resolved! Pricing options: auction, buy it now, offers

Do the pricing options on listing change based on the category, or something? I'm trying to improve my chances of selling by adding the ability for people to make me an offer. On one listing, I had to remove the auction option and have only "buy it n...

Pricing items promotions & sales

Hi, I have a couple of questions I was hoping to get some of your thoughts on. how often do you list an item priced in line with eBays suggested price? And do u think this affects where u come up in search?When there is a huge discrepancy It makes me...

eBay labeled an item as counterfeit

I’m a new seller and a little confused as I received an email saying EBay removed two of my items for being counterfeit. They were used otter box cases clearly marked as otter box in multiple places with original packaging. I would appreciate any ins...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 29 replies
  • 4 helpful

Coal company token Milby and Dow

I found a coin that says milby and dow coal mining company. I need to find it's value I haven't found any other milby and dow coins anywhere and Google lens was clueless as well. Please point me in the right direction.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Research

How to use Sourcing Insights and Product Research

Most Marked as Helpful Authors