Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! What just happened here? Drop ship delivery w/ USPS Tracking

I’ve been a seller (and buyer) here for over 18 years. I prefer giving my business to fellow eBay sellers when I can, rather than to big box stores, especially when sales are slow. I guess I forgot about the onslaught of drop-shippers that have domin...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 12 replies
  • 1 helpful

Cancel a sold order

Refund payment that offered shipping, but then only offered local pickup No place to cancel the order

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bigger Item, Checking Sellers Are Legit

Selling a pricier item and I have an offer for full price, but the offer seems too good to be true? The offer comes from someone who has been a member since 2005, and has 100% positive feedback as a buyer. The only problem I see is that in the specif...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Adding a sale banner

Does anyone know how to add a banner for a Black Friday Sale somewhere on the item page for all items in inventory? I am doing a markdown of 10% off my entire inventory and want to show a name for the sale. Please advise ASAP. Thanks!

Balloon rate for USPS shipping dimensions wrong?

This seems like a bug in the ebay shipping calculator for balloon rates at 84"If I enter dimensions 25x21x7 -- 81", it charges balloon rate.If I enter dimensions 25x20x7 -- 79", it charges balloon rate.If I enter dimensions 24x20x7 -- 78", it doesn't...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Cancelling sale to a buyer with history of fraudulent activity without receiving seller penalty?

hello, a bidder won an auction for a fairly expensive item. I specified in the item description that I do not ship to mail forwarding addresses for my own protection and as usual I did a brief search on google for the address that was listed by the b...

Resolved! Coin collections

Can I get an estimate of this collections worth from someone?"200th Anniversary of United States Coinage"

I want to say Thank you

HelloMy name is Mor and I am a pretty new eBay seller (My english is not so good so please understand and correct me if Im wrong)I started my journey this year, I always wanted to be an eBay seller, I had really difficult times and good times as well...

Holding buyer accountable for NOT READING the listing

Ok was on a site this weekend buying something, and on the site !!!! I had to check SEVERAL area's ( like are you a robot boxes ) , I had to check ( SEVERAL ) agreement boxes to move on with the purchase. LIKE ::: did you read description ( check her...

Resolved! Life is Short ~ Selling Not for Everyone

Spent the past 6 days inpatient at the hospital. First few days, dealt with constant annoying Buyer emails - did this ship? (uh, yeah, the tracking is right there) Even the day they admitted me, I scrambled to ship first. Pretty stupid. Life is short...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 63 replies
  • 28 helpful

Ever hear of an item becoming damaged "while in storage"?

I got one of those this weekend. Silver proof, was perfect when listed (my photos are proof of this, no pun intended). I took it out to ship and saw spots on it. They were very noticeable and my camera would have caught them, it's very good at that. ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors