Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Promote Listings

I had a couple hick ups in processing orders and I lost the ability to promote listings. Its been a few months and I've been in good shape. Should I get my ability to promote listings back soon?

Resolved! Buyer Playing Games with Best Offer?

So last night I received an offer on an item I already had very cheap with free shipping as I just needed to spur some sales and clear it out. The offer was for half what I was asking and I kind of laughed it off but went ahead and countered with a l...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

selling goods

i'm going to start a new small business on ebay. will you bless me for that?.and what's selling best these days guys?

Funds on hold after uploading drivers license

I got the request to upload my drivers license a few days ago. Went ahead and did it and within an hour received a message that it was received and all is good. Went into Payments and there is a red dot with an explanation point under my available fu...

Confirm your identity information, still getting error !!!

I have been on this platform for over a decade, we did the managed payments last year and no problems until this new confirm identity update, this new update has become very frustrating. We sell on Amazon and all we had to do was upload our business ...

INR on delivered item. Do I ask Ebay to step in?

Buyer opened INR on item showing delivered in tracking. I always have USPS check the GPS and it was in fact delivered to buyer's address. Its been 4 days since INR opened and now in the case there is an option to have Ebay step in. Do I want to choos...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 12 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Fees

Do I understand correctly? If I start a buy it now item at $200 and later reduce it to $100, do I have to pay the fee on the original $200?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Need Help - Payment Dispute - Did not recognize transaction

I've only ever gotten one payment dispute, and I allowed it because the amount was very small, it was ESE (although it tracked delivered), but eBay decided to fight it anyway and told me that I won. That's my only experience with these. I got one tod...

Resolved! what is vero

What is a Vero violation ?What happens when you get a Vero on eBay?  

Resolved! Gift card selling?

I am selling a gift card and the bidding has gone well above the stated worth of the card. Any ideas why? Am I missing something? It's very clear Eric the value of my card yet people have gone above that amount. Any ideas?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors