Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Do you block a bidder/buyer for cancelling a order?

Just curious. Do you block a bidder/buyer for simply canceling an order? I don't, not just for cancelling an order one time. Two times, I will block. Just wondering how the rest of you feel...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 24 replies
  • 6 helpful

Scammers

How do I contact someone from eBay. The past 5 people that have wanted to buy my stuff have been scammers. How do I report them and make sure I don’t pay a relisting fee. Thank you

Charge on my account

Hello,Unfortunately for myself, my son listed an item for sale a couple months ago but sold the item to a friend. He put my bank account on this account without letting me know exactly what I was in for. He didn’t remove the post after selling it, an...

Missed Buyer Offers

Has this happened to anyone else: Received an offer on an item, and when I went to accept it I discovered one or more previous offers I was never aware of, sometimes for more than the offer I am accepting. I check my mail and notifications every day,...

Buyers stacking offers

I have a concern with eBay right now that might be rather alarming to other sellers, and also not sure if eBay themselves are aware of this. As everyone knows, ebay has offer systems, one where you can offer the best offers on your listings and also ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 22 replies
  • 0 helpful

ebay selling

I am trying to sell a golf club.Ebay said it was listed but when I look for it in the listings it is nowhere.Why??

listing and communication activity have been restricted to ensure a safe trading environment for yo

''It appears that you haven’t provided the required information to confirm your identity or financial data. Until we receive that information, your listing and communication activity have been restricted to ensure a safe trading environment for you a...

Buyer says part missing and wants me to send a new one

Three weeks after receipt of item, the buyer writes to say it's missing a tiny piece (item was intact when it was shipped) and wants me to send them a replacement piece. I don't have one to send. I asked buyer to send a picture of the problematic are...

Resolved! Seller feedback.

What does a buyer have to do to get a seller to leave feedback.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors