Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! How more eBay can make it difficult for sellers?

I sold two days ago an item for US$ 250 The item was sold for the same buyer who placed another separate order on the same day for US$ 500 Today, I was printing the order papers to send it for shipping and noticed the US$ 250 order funds are on hold ...

eBay Cancelation fee

Hello, I recently sold an item and a few minutes later, he requests a cancelation. I was just about to hit accept on the cancellation until I noticed something saying “Fee credit” that is $2.70. Am I losing this money? Am I getting this money just as...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

Sold Items

I am noticing after an item has sold and shipped, it still shows active in my selling list? Just Some!

Resolved! Unable to Contact Buyer

I'm trying to contact a buyer for a payment and when I click "Contact Buyer" I get the following error message: Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again later. Anyone know why this could be? Thanks!

Refunding buyer

I recently sold an item and buyer messaged me asking for refund bc item arrived damaged, said she had contacted ebay. I tell her that i have no problem refunding her if she will just send proof of damage. Well she never contacted ebay like she claime...

Who else has a drastic drop in their sales??????

I just saw the quarterly report who is up 3000 from 2019? Why are we using the numbers from 2019 to compare ? Is that because the numbers were so good during the so called pandemic years and they don't dare use those numbers I am over 15,000 dollars ...

Resolved! Courtesy Post re Message from Ebay about Gemstones etc.

Ebay's 'bots with their Auto No Reply gobbledy (can't use the word that goes here in context but you know what it is, it will be bleeped otherwise) messages are at it again. I wish they would spend as much time policing fraudulent buyers (or ANY time...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fake Offers

Can someone explain why "buyers" submit fake offers. Is it just for kicks or is there some nefarious reason? I dont fall for them anymore, but I still get them every once in a while.

unfair treatment from ebay

I have been buying on eBay since 2007. I have two retail location and decided to list items (new items) I've had for years, first eBay holds my money for weeks, then they freeze my account for review. want reinstate my account until I provide invoice...

An ebay member's ID history

Are we not able to look up a member's ID history anymore? I remember there used to be a little link labeled "ID History" next to the screen name of an ebayer in what I think was their profile page. It would show the member's previous IDs with timesta...

Credit balance on seller account - how to receive the funds

Hi! I have had a credit balance in my eBay seller account for quite a while and cannot figure out how to get it funds transferred to me. I follow every link provided but they all end up to a fees page the does not tell you have to request the refund....

Sales vs price drop

If I just drop the price on an item, do watchers and viewers get pinged? Or is better to go through the motions of having a "sale"?

Item Description

A buyer asked for a return on a listing we have, which is a volume listing with 5 in stock, we said no problem they are now saying that the item they got is not the same as the one in the listing........... and they want us to pay for S&H for the ret...

Buyer wanted a refund but is refusing to send the item back

I sold an item and once it arrived, the buyer claimed it was not as described. They wanted a partial refund or offered to return the item for a full refund. I opted for the return for a full refund. I bought a return label through ebay and it was sen...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors