Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

VERIFICATION SERVICES = FAIL

I am beyond frustrated with eBay and their push / enforcement of verification services. Not that I am trying to to something nefarious, but that eBay is randomly forcing this on items where the buyer has become frustrated with the extra time and or i...

Resolved! Funds still on hold for item not returned by deadline

One of my customers reported that they didn't like an item when it was received.Ebay gave them until 1st August to return the item.They haven't sent the item back and haven't uploaded any tracking information to suggest that they have even posted it....

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 1 helpful

Buyer said the item is fake and damaged ------ Help!!!

Hi,Recently I sold a genuine big-label bag on eBay. 10 days after the buyer received the bag, she contacted me and said the bottom of the bag was badly damaged, and she believed that the bag was fake. I'm so frustrated, I only used the bag 5 times an...

If you see Doral, FL on the address, think twice (problems USPS 33152 & forwarders in 33195 33166)

I see it again: buyers from South and Central America using one of the forwarders in Doral, FL 33195 - forwarders use 33166 as an alternative zip code for the same address, a few posts here as a warning for scam as well. There are dozens of forwarder...

fed up with ebay

Enough is enough. After being on here since the year this site came online, i am done with this garbage. Both selling and buying. No way to search listings without getting page after page of some chinese "company" drop shipping out of a warehouse, po...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 46 replies
  • 10 helpful

Packing slip "This is a gift" is still showing price

I want to report a bug. When you go to print a packing slip and enable "This is a gift!" to remove the prices, it only deletes the right-most column (the total column) but the second to last column titled "Price" remains. Because it's a PDF, I can't ...

For seller, Returns simply unfair

So ebay are auto accepting buyers return requests, I had one joker buy a sky box for his mom, nothing wrong with the box just not the correct connection fittings! Another simpley lied about an item not working, Where's the reasonableness in this, I'm...

Digital items, allowed?

I was curious to see if any of the Trump NFT's were here yet and yes there are a few, as well as other NFT's. I thought digital items were not allowed here. Am I wrong?

buyer requested money back for...

The "buyer" filed a payment dispute with his bank saying that he never received his item that he bought from me. The "buyer" is asking for the money he paid for the item plus his postage. In dealing with this "buyer" prior to the item being shipped f...

Listing hidden? Even with promotion?

I've been trying to sell a 3 piece cookie jar. I even set the standard promotion percentage to 3% higher than recommended. I set the first 2 words of my listing to "cookie jar" and then go to ebay and search "cookie jar". I got to page 6 and still co...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors