cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wow first time I've been this slow. No sales since June 1 2017

Whats happening? Not one sale since 6/1/2017. All of my items are showing that I need to revise them.

I do have them on GTC but never had any problems with that. I have fixed almost all of the ones that had the no sales for 16 months. Still have about 20 to do but it doesn't seem to be helping

205 Items for sale and I think 5 have the sell simular and rest have revise to the left of them. Help what do I do?

Thanks much Dennis

As Grandpa always said. If you want to open a small business, just open a large one and wait awhile!!!!
Message 1 of 123
latest reply
122 REPLIES 122

Re: Wow first time I've been this slow. No sales since June 1 2017

Google dropped the hammer on eBay, about 5 years ago...........

Message 2 of 123
latest reply

@dennisa1 wrote:

Whats happening? Not one sale since 6/1/2017. All of my items are showing that I need to revise them.

I do have them on GTC but never had any problems with that. I have fixed almost all of the ones that had the no sales for 16 months. Still have about 20 to do but it doesn't seem to be helping

205 Items for sale and I think 5 have the sell simular and rest have revise to the left of them. Help what do I do?

Thanks much Dennis

Slow as a snail...all listings 1-19 views most listings under 5 views...no views no potential buyer...!

Message 3 of 123
latest reply

I think it may be my slowest month ever, but I did just get two sales, yesterday and today.

Message 4 of 123
latest reply

My sales tanked on August 15, 2009, and have never recovered. Since last November, I've had exactly 4 sales. Nothing since May 18.

I avoid GTC, but use a variety of auctions with BIN and fixed-price listings and adjust duration and pricing. Nothing seems to work.

~~C~~
My Glass Duchess
Quoting Mom: In polite society, "hey" is for horses.
Message 5 of 123
latest reply

Send Larry Page a note over at Google and ask him who he wants as the next CEO !!!

Message 6 of 123
latest reply

You sold comething in June? Be thankful!

Message 7 of 123
latest reply

No sales for me since June 4th.

Last summer was really slow too.

Up until June 4th things were ok for me.

I'm a small seller so I'm used to slow periods,

but this is getting long.

Message 8 of 123
latest reply

@dennisa1 wrote:

Thanks much Dennis

It seems to be a growing issue. One of my accounts just suddenly stopped selling on Apr 24th even with over 100 new listings posted the next day. That account still isn't selling anything to date. Even this account tanked. If it continues I will lose all my TRSP statuses.

Message 9 of 123
latest reply

No customers = No Google traffic, not much you can do about that  !!!!

Message 10 of 123
latest reply

What does Google have to do with it? People looking for something enter a few words into the search box to find what they need.

Message 11 of 123
latest reply

Ask John Donahoe, he said 5 years ago that eBay was in trouble due to the way Google changed how they ranked web pages.

Message 12 of 123
latest reply

That is a long stretch of days without a sale. So far, June has been my best month this year for sales. I see that you've added new listings. That will help, maybe lower your prices a bit as well.

Message 13 of 123
latest reply

@atikovi wrote:

What does Google have to do with it? People looking for something enter a few words into the search box to find what they need.

I use to get 25 to 50 page visits a day from Google, which translated into lots of sales. Now I'm not getting any traffic from Google, and my sales have stopped. There is a correlation between the two.

Message 14 of 123
latest reply

Some people don't understand how the web really works, they have never looked at the referral stats that webmasters see.

Message 15 of 123
latest reply