cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why sell on eBay? You can move to Washington state, be a lawyer without passing a bar exam new law.

Hey!

I can now be a lawyer in Washington, no bar exam necessary…

what do I need to sell items here anymore?

want me to sue someone for you in Washington?

you can be a lawyer too.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Why sell on eBay? You can move to Washington state, be a lawyer without passing a bar exam new law.

@jewelbiz 

Lol, maybe that's where your own DA got to be one!

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Will it make any difference?

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@jewelbiz 

Lol...I guess in America you can be anything you want.  The sky is the limit... and then you fall.  It's just scary out there sometimes.  

Hope NYC is blooming and you'll share some of your fabulous photos soon.  Like @kensgiftshop, I'm looking forward spring and all the good things that go with it. Some sales too!

Have a great day!

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@jewelbiz  I believe for years "reading the law"....basically, apprenticing with a practicing attorney, was sufficient to practice law. Abe Lincoln, Clarence Darrow, there's a long list of presidents, Supreme Court Justices, etc who became practicing lawyers that way. It is still permitted in some states.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply