Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Policy violation

I have an item that eBay took down due to a policy violation which I understand and is not the issue. The issue is the item is still showing up as a suggested promoted listings eligible as well as offer eligible and it’s been like this for a few week...

Tools to import/manage listings and inventory across multiple selling platforms

Hey guys! Does anyone here use a software to import and manage listings and inventory levels across multiple selling channels? I am now on 4 different platforms. Creating listings on each of them is extremely time consuming. Also, having to update my...

Buyer left me positive feedback by mistake.

Buyer left me a positive feedback by mistake obviously meant for someone else. It contains details that did not happen. This buyer's order just went out this morning. Because it's a positive, should I just let it go and not let it bother me?

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 28 replies
  • 2 helpful

Buyer with no feedback score made offer on expensive jewelry

Not sure what to think about this. I've received a buy it now offer of $1,000+ on a piece of Native American jewelry, which is not covered by the Authenticity Guarantee. The buyer set up the account last July, but has no feedback score, and according...

Terapeak sourcing Insights?

NOT trying to sell anything here or encourage anyone to look at my listings. Looking for guidance only. I'm not really understanding these Terapeak results shown to me this morning. I did not search for these results, they were in my Terapeak folder ...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 0 replies
  • 1 helpful

Do Abbreviations Effect Algorithm Search Results?

I saw a video in which the person said that the Ebay algorithm does not like abbreviations and will not favor you in the search results if you use them. Does anyone know if this is true? I use a lot of them such as VTG for Vintage and am thinking abo...

Does Ebay Discriminate ?

Ebay has told us we can not sell our product on their platform. Yet everyday I have reported others selling the same exact product as I sell and I have reported the item. 9 out of 10 times the reply back from Ebay is "we looked into your report and d...

Selling sport cards with shipping built into cost

I have been selling low end sports cards on eBay for about a year. Sales have not been terrible as this is more of a hobby for me and have been averaging 2-3 sales a day, but my next goal is 5 sales a day. What’s your guys experience with building in...

What the heck??! eBay doesn't do ANYTHING to non-paying buyers anymore???

So I am just now seeing, due to a non-paying buyer, that eBay will not even try to resolve/force them to purchase items they won anymore. You, as a seller, have only one option now when it comes to non-paying buyers: you have to cancel the listing an...

Buyer asking me to cancel

My auction (196258013768) ended Sunday. The buyer hadn't paid and contacted me today asking me to cancel the order because they just noticed there is a missing dangle on the brooch. The title, description, and photo all clearly note missing dangle. I...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Use of Auction vs. fixed price

Ok I'm a tad bit confused. I get some free listings to use. When I use the auction style of sale it simply ends in 7 days without me doing anything and I am not charged unless the item sells. Now people are telling me I would do better to use the buy...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Change of store name.

I need to change my store name because it no longer reflects the items I sell. I have over 17K feedbacks . I still have some remaining items that do represent my store name but I am closing them out. Should I change my store name with all the feedbac...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors