cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who let the crazy out tonight?

i've had 2 people not understand the USPS is closed for Memorial day on Monday.  One I could picture throwing a toddler style hissy fit.

If I rolled my eyes any harder they would get stuck.

Message 1 of 25
latest reply
24 REPLIES 24

Re: Who let the crazy out tonight?

@nicgola-0 wrote:

i've had 2 people not understand the USPS is closed for Memorial day on Monday.  One I could picture throwing a toddler style hissy fit.

It boggles the mind sometimes, doesn't it?

Actually, if you have been reading the Boards recently, you would change your title to, Who let out the crazy out this week?

Symptomatic of the current times~we track our pizza, want everything yesterday, it's all about me, and I am never wrong society. Gimme, gimme, gimme.  Hissy fits galore, many have never outgrown their crib, honor, ethics and integrity are things of the past.  

My cynical is showing tonight.

Message 2 of 25
latest reply

@nicgola-0 wrote:

Wait'll the defects for not shipping on Monday start rolling out. Happens every Federal holiday, every year.

Chaos is NOT an "industry standard".
Message 3 of 25
latest reply

@gramophone-georg wrote:

@nicgola-0 wrote:

Wait'll the defects for not shipping on Monday start rolling out. Happens every Federal holiday, every year.

Never happened to me and I ship lots of items....and you don't get a defect, it would just affect your on time shipping percentage.

Message 4 of 25
latest reply

We had a New Moon a couple of days ago.

My Toy Pomeranian thinks he's a Gymnast and Carnival Performer during time of both New and Full Moons.

He Juggles, tries to do flips,  jumps way too far thinking he can make it, and generally races around the house at light-speed with bulging eyeballs.

Humans are no different'

Message 5 of 25
latest reply

"We had a New Moon a couple of days ago.

My Toy Pomeranian thinks he's a Gymnast and Carnival Performer during time of both New and Full Moons.

He Juggles, tries to do flips, jumps way too far thinking he can make it, and generally races around the house at light-speed with bulging eyeballs.

Humans are no different'"

uuuh ha! My cats have been acting the same way. They've had running fits, it's like a fur filled Nascar race over here.
Message 6 of 25
latest reply

It boggles the mind sometimes, doesn't it?

Actually, if you have been reading the Boards recently, you would change your title to, Who let out the crazy out this week?

Symptomatic of the current times~we track our pizza, want everything yesterday, it's all about me, and I am never wrong society. Gimme, gimme, gimme. Hissy fits galore, many have never outgrown their crib, honor, ethics and integrity are things of the past.

My cynical is showing tonight.

Your cynical deserves a proper display! LOL.... Mine too!
The boards... Memorial weekend, I assume you're eluding to?
I just watched a friend lose her mind on Facebook from people thanking her for her service...... "I'm STILL alive, people! Hit me up on Vet's day, Please and thank you " LOL!
I couldn't help but think "oh look, eBay shoppers!"
Message 7 of 25
latest reply

I suppose the seller should call their local P.O. and demand that one of her local carriers personally fly to her residence and deliver the package. I am really laughing over this one.

Message 8 of 25
latest reply

Ha Ha Ha, and more belly laughs to you for that one.

Message 9 of 25
latest reply

pantlandia wrote:

gramophone-georg wrote:

nicgola-0 wrote:

Never happened to me and I ship lots of items....and you don't get a defect, it would just affect your on time shipping percentage.

That's never happened to me either, and I've also sold here for a lot of years.  And yes.. just a late ship mark, not a defect. 

Message 10 of 25
latest reply

LOL! Maybe they should go to the PO on Tuesday and complain to them.....

Message 11 of 25
latest reply

Tell them it was sent Express Mail and that they need to pick it up at their local post office on Monday.

Message 12 of 25
latest reply

@mistwomandancing wrote:

@pantlandia wrote:

@gramophone-georg wrote:

@nicgola-0 wrote:

That's never happened to me either, and I've also sold here for a lot of years.  And yes.. just a late ship mark, not a defect. 

Wait till Tuesday or Wednesday and you'll see all the threads start.

Whether it's actually a defect or "just" a late ship mark doesn't matter. It shouldn't happen at all.

Message 13 of 25
latest reply

eBay seems to be aware of the Holiday this time, as my sales say "ship by Tuesday" in the new little note that they are giving us

Message 14 of 25
latest reply

@buyselljack2016 wrote:

eBay seems to be aware of the Holiday this time, as my sales say "ship by Tuesday" in the new little note that they are giving us

Well, if so, it only took 'em 22 years to figure out how federal holidays work, but on the bright side maybe this is solid evidence that they're getting closer to a cure for stupid! 

Message 15 of 25
latest reply